The Empire's Classy New Spawns

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Krysyy, Dec 24, 2014.

1. for now yes
    commander_JS likes this.
  2. You really do love us! =D
  3. Only thing I've found (and this is apparently my own fault, despite being extra-careful in this regard) is the one window in the study is missing its scenery.

Despite my precautions, it apparently extends under the road a little bit, which caused it to get cut off.
    Other than that, and paintings needing replacing, it seems to have come through just fine. ^_^
    Though now I feel derpy about forgetting the shrubs on the other half of the portal room. I think it was a "which one looks better?" question I never got around to asking...
    ShelLuser, 607 and cadgamer101 like this.
  4. See message from 3 minutes ago =P
  5. EMC Staff & Build Team are crazy dedicated. Hope you get to take some time off the next 2 days and enjoy your Christmas (if you celebrate). Thank you all, can't wait to check it out!
    607 likes this.
  6. I really like the new staff lounge better than the old one. I spent a while trying to figure out how to get down there once I realized JustinGuys old entrance was cut off.
    607 likes this.
  7. We gotta mix it up and keep you on your toes =P
  8. Looks amazing! Can we get use so I can read the message below the dragon egg?
  9. Already answered up there ^ somewhere. I've got another 2 hours or so at work...
    607 likes this.
  10. Working on Christmas Eve, what blasphemy is this. :(
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  11. Half day, but alas I agree...especially since I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep =P
    Kephras likes this.
  12. I think an invisible elf went around and fixed these :rolleyes:
    ewils, mba2012, 607 and 4 others like this.
  13. Well done build team - great work as always :)
  14. Thanks mr. elf =)
    607 likes this.
  15. commander_JS and boozle628 like this.
  16. Ugh. My thing is cold water. Not a fan of artificial supplements...
    FWRonald and Gearmaster09 like this.
  17. When I die, I don't want to have 5-hour ENERGY© running through my veins...
    Kephras and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  18. This is how Zombies are born.