The Empire of the Future - My vision! (Updated: 7/13/18)

Discussion in 'Empire Updates' started by Aikar, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've never seen a skeleton riding a bat in vanilla single player.
  2. Don't believe I said mobs?
  3. The real point here is what Penguin said:
    That's what French Vanilla is.
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  4. How? I just listed all the things that weren't vanilla. I know you're just arguing for the sake of arguing but I'll play along.
    607, nfell2009 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  5. Still vanilla though.
  6. No matter how many times you say it, EMC is not vanilla. World borders. Auto TP from the top of the nether. Eggification. Many redstone mechanics (including gravity block changes). End crystals. Real locked chests. Custom items. There are many things non-vanilla.
    607, PenguinDJ and TigerstarMC like this.
  7. That is a lot of vanilla.
  8. Link it to me on the wiki. Back yourself up with facts. I know you are just trolling, but I am interested to see if you actually could find all of those features as vanilla.
    607, nfell2009 and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. World Borders are vanilla. :p

(completely agree with the rest)
  10. I meant actually placed though, since I believe they are impossible to get in legitimate survival. :p
  11. Depends on whether you consider command 'legitimate survival' :p
    Although, the world border by default is placed at 1 million blocks, I believe.
    607 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  12. It interests me how this thread is apparently still relevant, being open for replies and actually having people reply comments relevant to the OP.
  13. That unfortunately won't work cuz certain players don't know how or just can't get said mod
    607 likes this.
  14. That's not the EMC style, a guild race maybe, but no war
    607 likes this.
  15. War like competitions in an arena or something.
  16. All the guilds choose 5 members to compete in it. First make an eliminate round and just pass 10 guilds that the members will fight against others and every won is 1 point...
  17. Other tournaments, like races, hidden-and-seek, etc.
  18. A year and still no dragon tombs :O
  19. More like three. It's the next big project though. Check the sidebar on the home page.
    607 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.