The Empire Chronicles (A Series about EMC!!)

Discussion in 'Writers' Corner' started by wormturkey, Oct 27, 2014.

1. I want to be Villain Helper
    My name will be Onaloa (It sounds cool :p)[Oidgod]
    Description: Rather wise, but lacking in extreme physical strength. Can deal heavy damage from afar from a bow, and excels with a dagger, but can barely handle the weight of a longsword or axe. Wears light armor, and doesn't stand the heavier sets well.
    Hex022103 likes this.
  2. Okay, you're in! You might not appear for a while though, unfortunately. It's hard to rush story progression.
    607 likes this.
  3. I will be a character. ^^

Put me in as anyone.
  4. OH MY GOSH, I haven't written in forever. I'm sorry everyone, I forgot about this :( I feel so guilty. Better start writing now.
    So... do you have a name? A personality would be cool too.
  5. Bump. Gosh guys, I'm so tired of saying it but I STILL haven't written anymore of the story. I'll have it done by tommorow night, I promise.
  6. Sure, but I need a name, description, and what part you want to be.
    Hex022103 likes this.
  7. Kk, you're in, but I had to change some stuff. Hex is the master of the Marlix and the Monmentus now, as there is only one Marlix in this story. Also, I don't know how to the color thing. :p So, sorry. You want to be the main villain, right?
    607 and Hex022103 like this.
  8. Interesting....

Name:
    Cole

Description:
    Short blonde hair, with square spectacles. Wears a t-shirt and shorts almost everyday.
    Loves adventure, books and writing books. Lives in a small outpost in the south SMP6 frontier.
    It was owned by 3 people; kmorgue499, Babybadder69 and lysbringeren108, they all went
    derelict, so it was up to him to survive alone. Pretty thin. He is a wizard,
    who has kept his 11-inch wand and his copy of "Spellbook" by Miranda Goshawk from when he was at hogwarts.
    Has always planned to make an outpost with his friends dee6983, and Lilyrox55.
  9. Wow, this is amazing! I really hope this keeps on going for a while. I absolutely love it.
    I would like to have a character of mine be one of the comedic relief thingies I think (Because that seems what's left :p). Would you prefer a male or a female?
  10. So sorry I didn't get to you sooner. I would add you right now, but I need to know what part you want to be.
    Wow, thanks man! I am finishing Chapter 3 as we speak.

A male or a female dosen't matter, so don't worry.
  11. I want to be good :p
  12. Want to be another protagonist helper? If so, I wouldn't be able to add you for a couple more chapters.

Or do you want a more minor role? Then you'd be in Chapter 4.
  13. I usually write in Pages and then cut + paste to the forums, so that's why I don't usually use colors. I'll see what I can do.
    607 likes this.
  14. Minor would be nice..
  15. Or, much better, just use BB code...
    Hex022103 likes this.
  16. Hello there Empire! It's been what, a month? Two months? I don't even know. So. If anyone was wondering if this story is dead or not, the answer is no. I just completed Chapter 3, in fact! I apologize sincerely for this taking so long.

Chapter 3-

“What do you mean, get me out?” said Cazi. “Are you saying-“
    “Yes, I'm gonna take you to the Wastelands,” said Parody. “I feel bad you've never been able to adventure. Besides, I've been wanting to go myself.”
    “Well, that's just dandy, but I think you're neglecting the fact that we are on the eighth floor of a giant castle filled with guards that would not hesitate to throw you in the dungeon the minute they see you.”
    Parody smirked. He reached into his bag and pulled out his TalkTablet.
    “Got that covered,” he said. “I can TP us there in a second.”
    Cazi’s hardened face suddenly melted when she realized that she was seconds away from the adventure she had always dreamed of. Excited, she dashed over to Parody- and accidentally tripped on the carpet, bumping into him, and knocking the TalkTablet right out of his hands and off the edge of the balcony.
    Dumbstruck, they both leaned over the edge of the balcony and watched it fall.
    “Wow,” said Cazi, “What are the odds of that happening?”

MEANWHILE DOWN ON THE GROUND

Tommy had just gotten up after being knocked out by his fall. He somehow didn't have a scratch on him after the deadly experience. All of the bones in his body ached, though.
    He noticed his counterpart was still K.O.’d. “Better leave him be,” he said to himself. “But I gotta tell the King!”
    Tommy was about to dash off toward the entrance of the castle when suddenly a falling TalkTablet hit him on the head and knocked him out cold again.

BACK TO CAZI AND PARODY

Parody sat on the bed, thinking. “Well, we can't TP there now,” he said. “But maybe we can sneak down.”
    “We can't just sneak down!” said Cazi. “We need to get there with absolutely no chance of anyone seeing us. Otherwise, they WILL see us, and they WILL kill you.”
    “Hmm…” thought Parody. “Maybe we can… no, that wouldn't work… maybe- no, no, can't do that…”
    Cazi sat there helplessly. What could she do? She racked her brain for answers and suddenly got one.
    “Parody!” she exclaimed, “I can contact Olaf!”
    Parody stood there with a blank expression on his face. “Who's Olaf?”
    “Oh, that's right, I never told you about him,” remarked Cazi. “He's a clock I talk to for advice.”
    “You talk to your clock?” said Parody.
    “Yeah.”
    “When you said you were lonely, you weren't kidding.”
    Cazi sighed. “No, he actually talks back.”
    A talking clock? This day was getting stranger and stranger, thought Parody.
    “When I need advice, I always turn to him. C’mon!” exclaimed Cazi as she ran to the door.
    “ I thought you said the second someone saw me, they would brutally murder me,” said Parody, confused.
    “That's why you're not going,” said Cazi matter-of-factly, as she opened the door and walked out. “Stay here, and be quiet.”
    She immediately poked her head through again. “And no looking through my closet!” She then closed the door.
    Cazi tiptoed down the hallway, thinking all the while about how strange the whole situation was. Eventually, she reached the entrance marked “STORAGE ROOM.”
    She was the only one who knew about Olaf’s ability, and she was contented to keep it that way. He knew the answer to pretty much any problem, so she couldn't afford to lose him. And if her father found out, he'd probably lock Olaf up as his personal fortune-teller or something.
    She walked into the far right corner of the room. “Hey, Olaf, where are you?”
    A classic-style clock suddenly appeared in front of her. The face of the clock, however, was an actual face.
    “Hey Cazi, what's the matter?” said the mysterious object. “I was in the future just now. So apparently I get-“
    “Later, Olaf,” said Cazi. “I have an emergency.”
    “Did you wet the bed again?”
    “No,” said Cazi, “I- wait, you agreed you’d never talk about that accident!!!”
    “Sorry,” said Olaf. “What's the matter?”
    As Cazi explained to Olaf her dilemma, Parody was sitting on the bed, bored.
    “Man, this blows,” he muttered. “Is she done already?”
    Suddenly, Parody just so happened to glance at Cazi’s closet for a split second, and saw something glimmer quickly.
    “Huh?” Parody blurted, as the shine flickered out quickly. Although it wasn't there anymore, Parody could have sworn he had seen something there, though, so he went to investigate. He walked over to the ornate dresser.
    Parody knew it wasn't right to go through someone's dresser, ESPECIALLY a girl’s. He also remembered being told by Cazi right before she left not to go through it.
    Which meant that there was something of importance in there.
    Which meant that he was interested.
    Which meant that he was opening the doors.
    The minute he opened the closet, a red flash leapt out quickly. Parody was stunned by the sudden action and jumped back. The flash traveled to the middle of the room, where it slowed and took the shape of a large wither skeleton. What was most threatening about this creature, however, was the large diamond broadsword it wielded.
    “Crud,” said Parody.
    Luckily, Cazi and Olaf just happened to walk into the room as this happened.
    “WHAT THE WHAT IS THAT?!” yelled Olaf hysterically.
    “I DON’T KNOW!!” screamed Parody also.
    “PARODY I TOLD YOU SPECIFICALLY NOT TO GO THROUGH MY DRESSER!” raged Cazi.
    “Can we please stop shouting?” said Olaf. “We're going to alert the king.”
    “Oh yeah.”
    “Sorry.”
    Everybody, including the wither skeleton, stood there awkwardly.
    “So… Can I kill you guys now?” asked the large black skeleton.
    “You can talk?”
    “Yeah.”
    “Oh.”
    More awkward silence ensued.
    “I'm just gonna kill you, this is boring,” stated the skeleton as he drew his broadsword and charged at Parody.
    Parody was about to turn and run from the giant creature when did thing clicked in his head.
    ‘Wait a minute,’ he said to himself, ‘I've been wanting to test out my sword skills on a real opponent for some time now.’
    Turning back around to the wither skeleton, he thought, ‘I think I’ve found an opportunity to do so.’
    Parody quickly drew his iron sword and held it at ready. Suddenly, he rushed forward, swinging from the side. Realizing this attack was coming, the wither skeleton blocked, knocking Parody back from the force of his swing. Parody found his balance, then jumped backwards to avoid an incoming attack from his enemy. He saw an opportunity as the skeleton was feeling from its strike to jump up and slam his blade down on the monster’s skull. It crumpled to the ground.
    “Yes!” said Parody excitedly with a fist pump.
    The wither skeleton suddenly got up, undeterred.
    “…Never mind…”
    Charging at him, the large, black skeleton managed to block Parody into a corner of the room. It raised its giant sword above its head and prepared to strike. Getting ready for the end, Parody huddled in the corner, and waited for the final blow.
    It never came. Instead, Parody heard the *twang* of a bow and arrow, and the sound of bones rattling. Looking up, Parody saw Cazi, armed with a bow and arrow.
    “Get up and stop being a wimp!” she called to him.
    Parody smirked, jumped up, and swung. He landed the hit, and managed to knock the monster away from him, allowing him to escape from the corner.

CONTINUED IN PART 2
  17. THIS IS PART 2. I AM A SENTENCE.

The battle then continued with Parody slicing the wither skeleton, and Cazi shooting from a distance. Olaf watched from the sidelines, munching on popcorn.
    “H-Hey, clock guy!” shouted Parody.
    “That's Olaf to you, thank you very much,” said Olaf.
    “Yeah, great, anyway, a little help here?!”
    “You look fine to me,” said Olaf. “Neither of you has gotten hit yet.”
    “Yeah, but he's not going down and-“ Parody was suddenly cut off in the middle of his sentence when he was hit by one of the wither skeleton’s attacks square in the chest. He collapsed to the ground.
    “Parody!!” yelled Cazi anxiously. Abandoning her shooting post, she ran over to Parody. As she ran, the wither skeleton tried to swing at her, but it missed and accidentally tripped and fell down. The sword slipped out of its hands and flew out the balcony. As for the skeleton, he collapsed into a pile of bones, as it is a well-known fact that wither skeletons cannot survive without their swords.

BACK ON THE GROUND

After summoning all the strength he had, Tommy managed to get up a second time.
    “I don't know what that was,” he said, “but I won't let it stop me from alerting the King!”
    All of his ambitions were crushed, however, when a large diamond broadsword fell out of the sky and hit him, point-first, in the head. As you could imagine, that hurt. A lot. A WHOOOOOOOOOOOLE heck of a lot.

BACK TO CAZI, PARODY, AND OLAF

Cazi immediately ran over to Parody. Flipping him over, she checked his heartbeat.
    “Somehow, he’s still alive,” said Cazi, panicked. She dashed around her room, looking for something.
    “Maybe he didn't receive the Wither,” suggested Olaf.
    “No,” said Cazi, “there's a giant, gaping cut on his chest. There's no way the Wither poision didn't enter his body. Where the heck is my golden apple?”
    “Your golden apple?” said Olaf. “Oh, right, for its healing effect.”
    Suddenly, Cazi jumped. “Aha!... Oh no.”
    Olaf teleported over to Cazi. There was her golden apple, but it had rotted. Rotted golden apples had no power whatsoever.
    “Well,” said Olaf, “better call the funeral company.”
    “This is no time for jokes!!” screamed Cazi. “A kid, a real kid is dying in my bedroom, and I can't do anything about it!”

Parody was aware that he was unconscious, and hovering near the point of death. Just one tiny blow, the fact that it would do so much, was astonishing to him. He knew, though, that all wither skeleton swords were laced with Wither poison, a deadly, painful toxin that ate away at the body from the inside out. Nothing remained- not even your bones would survive.
    Parody suddenly became aware of a presence. He felt a strange tingly feeling, as he seemed to begin to see something in front of his closed eyes. He could hear sounds, but it was impossible to make them out. Slowly, the vision came into focus, and Parody could see himself with his parents on his tenth birthday. Parody remembered this day for a special reason- it was the day his whole life turned around, the day he received his own res. He remembered the sentimental, joyous feeling he had on this day, and now, watching the memory, he seemed to be able to feel that same happy emotion.
    The vision suddenly changed to the day he had met his friend, Hex. Hex was a strange boy, but he had been very lonely, so Parody had decided to befriend him. They had been inseparable ever since. Again, Parody felt a joyous feeling watching this memory, but this time it seemed to build off the happiness he had before.
    The visions continued, and the joyous feeling grew and grew. Eventually, however, the memories ended. Parody was left with the obscure feeling.
    “Well, I'm probably about to die,” Parody thought. “But at least I feel pretty good.”
    His vision suddenly flashed white.
    Clenching his teeth, Parody mumbled, “Goodbye, Empire. It's been fun.”
    But instead of a decreased heart rate, leading into a complete stop, Parody instead felt his heartbeat grow faster and faster by the second. Suddenly he felt revitalized. He opened his eyes, and there he was, staring at the ceiling. Slowly, his gash healed, and feeling returned to his body. He slowly got up.
    His awakening from the spot on the ground made Olaf and a crying Cazi look up. When they saw him standing there, perfectly fine, their mouths dropped in shock.
    Parody checked himself over to see that he was not hurt at all. “I really have no idea what just happened,” Parody started,
    “-but COOL! I'm alive!”
    Cazi and Olaf stared at him blankly.
    “Y-You are?” said Cazi quietly.
    “Seems so,” said Parody nonchalantly.
    Olaf stood there, gaping. “No, he couldn't be…”
    “Couldn't be what?” asked Parody.
    Olaf turned to Cazi. “It appears your little friend here… is a Hacker.”

What do you think? BTW, the character list has started to fill up, so I'm adding some new, limited-time slots! Be sure to sign up if you haven't already! Other than that, have a good night, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
    Parody out.
  18. *Waits for chapter 4 to see what evil things parody does to me*
    Gawadrolt and ParodyMaster6 like this.
  19. >: )
    Muah ha ha ha ha...
  20. Plot twist? :eek:
    That was a huge cliffhanger, please don't wait another month before the next chapter comes out :p