The easy way out to not go direlect

Discussion in 'Player Guides, Tips and Tricks' started by MrAdazahi, Oct 21, 2016.

1. Downloading minechat for your mobile divice is a much faster way to log into emc to not go direlect! Put in your name and password, and quickly access emc, of course you can only chat (thus the name mineCHAT) but it still allows you to not go direlect. This is extrmely helpful for me especially as i have 7 accounts that i have to maintain. You can also have multiple accounts saved onto minechat with the new update.minechat costs 2.99$ on the app store and play store but has a free lite version that just has ads and a few features less (but its not like you will really use the featurs)
    ShelLuser and AnimatedPink like this.
  2. It doesn't take a whole lot of effort to just log on normally, though.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. >mfw you say this but my laptop barely even launches minecraft anymore
    >lol.jpg
    Megumin_x and Jay2a like this.
  4. You could easily just vote or log in xD
  5. why would I pay to not go derelict when I can vote for free?
  6. One vote takes a few seconds, especially with autofill and the vote page bookmarked as well
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. I prefer maintaining my 'days you haven't voted for' streak though. I think I'm hitting 700 days soon? It's gone too far to break now.
    cowland123 likes this.
  8. It was said you could pay but don't have to. This is a nice write up to remind people there's more than a couple ways to save your res. Some people love to be able to chat with their friends while not around wifi or their laptop or tower. Imagine a build with friends but your parents plan a vacation that weekend. With this app that HAS a free version you are able to talk with them while on the road. As long as you have cell reception. Many pluses to this app and I know friends on here that use it and love it. Props to the OP!!
    AnimatedPink and Gawadrolt like this.
  9. Logging in with minechat sets your status to 30 days where voting only sets it back up to 7 if its under 7.
  10. So I can now talk to my friends when I'm not near a computer...and all that's required is a cell phone? Pure genius I say. :p
  11. Yeah, minechat isn't the easiest way to not go derelict. I'd prefer to vote every day (rewards + protection) than log in and receive a few rupees and protection.
  12. A vote every day helps keep the derelict ghosts away :D

(it also gets you some awesome stuff!)
    VoxelRay likes this.
  13. Yes, it does work, but vote everyday and you get lots of perks anyway. Doesn't take long still.
    Ouch, 700 days not voted for? I'm on 922 streak for actually voting each day. I'm no expert but I think I know which one will get more perks and prizes. ;)
    ShelLuser and Gawadrolt like this.
  14. I understand that you like your rewards but if you are extremely inacive you may forgrt to votefor 7 days and then rip res, with this, you have a whole extra 30 days to do your irl stuffs
    M4ster_M1ner likes this.
  15. I'm not ruling that one out, if you really are inactive then one login via either PC or Minechat will do the trick, but if you still go on the internet at least once a day like most then a bookmark for the vote page and using autofill, it only takes a few seconds and you'll get those rewards :) Yes it's a good idea and I understand that but just saying, voting is a really good idea that can suit you too :D