The Eastern Republic [Outpost]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by mba2012, Jul 10, 2016.

1. I am building a new grand meeting hall in maximus, if you want to use it for any ER functions youre all welcome to it
    rock00888 and mba2012 like this.
  2. Uh.. Well.. Thanks?
    I don't know what we did for the honor?
  3. I have been spending the past week doing major renovations of Volt Ciity, our capital.

This is the newly completed rail line to the iron farm.

This is also part of the newly complete line to the iron farm.

The East-West Canal in Volt City has now been renovated to allow for function in the new updates and to make it look better.

Another photo fo the new East-West Canal.

This cafe Joule in Volt City outside of the Rock Industries Tower.

I have also been working on renovating and completeing several smaller buildings and I have been working on the National Museum. Hopefully I will get pictures of those uploaded soon.
    607, devon699 and mba2012 like this.
  4. Currently I am finally looking to fill to Voltian Museum. If anyone has an account of the East Wild during any time (I am really looking for pre-New Republic, but any info is appriciated) please either pm, reply below, or contact me in game.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. rock00888 likes this.
  6. Updates on a town of the Eastern Republic: Joule is back! ... more to come XD
    rock00888 and SoulPunisher like this.
  7. We are, of course, still welcoming any new poteintal members, post below or message myself of mba to join us. We have lots of opportunities to build with kilometres of open space. We also have many opportunities for making rupees if that is your cup of tea.
  8. in addition to rock's post: This is really a great outpost. We have lots of fantastic structures out here and land available for more builds.
    Currently, 10 plots are available in Joule and further expansion will occur once they are filled.

The Joule Company is a future project once we get enough members in the state of Joule. Further information to come :)
    rock00888 likes this.
  9. There is a large planned expansion and buetification of the rail between Volt City and Wrem. This will feature a two way rail (finally) and and underground stonebrick tunnel. Please message (link in my sig) me or reply below if you are interested. We are also in desperate need of stone and stonebrick if you have some you need to get rid of.
    mba2012 and devon699 like this.
  10. Lots of open room from building out here in Volt. With the new anti greif update any structure not made of dirt or stone is protected with no thought given to it! If you haven't seen the wild in action come check out Volt.
    mba2012 likes this.