The Cow Hockey Tournament!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ItsMeMatheus, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Did i miss it.
  2. I can't go from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm pacific time because of my morning studies. But I am free to any other time after that
  3. So as of now, except for a 'maybe' from kirby ... We are free from 2-3pm pst /5-6pm cst/6-7pm est/11-12am gmt
  4. for pacific, central, mountain, and eastern it could last later - but for gmt - the time is 5 hours ahead of eastern and people might have to go to bed ... but then again - today is saturday ;)
  5. No, I can do it within the next 8 days, just not today because tonight is family night, with all of my extended relatives etc.
  6. I'll take Kirbys place :)
  7. Because a few people couldn't make it to today's tournament ... as of now it is moved to Sunday, December 9th ... same hours though ... maybe sooner if everyone is free.
  8. I was all revved up to go today. :p I guess I can wait.
  9. me too - i was so impassioned - i asked math if we could start it same day this thread was posted :p
  10. Well, care to play a few round eklektoi? Just so I can get the feel for it.
  11. Hmm...can we move it from 4 EST to 4:30 EST? At least my match, anyway. I have a flute recital at 2, I should be done and home by 3:45, but just in case.
  12. Yay, I just realized that it was today, so now it has been extended! :D
    What time in PST?
  13. Ok people, so it will be today (!!!) at 4:30 pm EST/9:30 pm GMT/5:30 pm Central/1:30 pm PST.
  14. That's about 3 hours from now, so get ready!
  15. :D
    I'm going to church at 11:15, but should be back in time. If not, please apologize to nole for me, and give my place to whoever wants it.
    But only if I'm not there.
  16. Ok guys, I'll decide the matches now and update the scoreboard at 3015. If someone doesn't come, someone from te crowd will replace the missing player.
  17. Updated OP with the matches and times.
  18. The tournament starts in 1 hour people.
  19. Okay, I'm ready, and psyched.