The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. The turquoise dash is going to make good friends with the flat black spray paint I have, once i tear out the climate control unit and radio.
  2. This is my baby, Anne.
    2017 GTI SE - Stage 2 APR (325WHP/350WTQ)

This is my brother's project car. 1967 Mustang.
  3. Also, this is a 1992 Golf I am hoping to purchase very soon.
  4. GTI was my second choice after the brz ;)

The girls got a very needed bath this weekend. I'd like everyone to meet the 2011 wrx's replacement. A 2015 sti with 5k miles on it.
  5. Before:

After:

Also, changed my struts yesterday. They're a bit lower now.

A dramatic re-enactment of my day yesterday:
  6. Oh, and the missing lower console has come in the mail, and the steering column surround is on the way. Once those come in, the interior will at least have all the right parts, but not yet in the right (spray painted) color.
  7. Forward storage installed

Steering column surround installed

Interior complete! (Except for the shift boot not fitting... i dont want to talk about that right now.)
  8. I ended up buying the 92 Golf on Friday! Just went outside to take a picture of the two next to each other.
  9. Man those beauties!
  10. Nice. All of my “dramatic night shots” end up looking like bad security camera footage.
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.
  11. I figured I should show this in the right thread although it's a little old. I got recognition from a 2m channel showing off my jeep. Here's the video!
  12. Nice! I thought you did a great job at showing your Cherokee, it was a pretty professional job!
    607, ConductorConduit and luckycordel like this.
  13. Polaris Slingshot: My dream car right there
  14. Thanks man, the fotage that Scotty used was my first time recording myself and posting so it means alot! I have more related adventures on my channel, can link that if you want
  15. Some pics of my baby G
  16. ESSELEM and 607 like this.
  17. Huh, about 3 days ago I was considering that this thread would probably never be posted in again, and then yesterday clan Conductor did it! :p
    Yeah, that doesn't work... what did you try to do? You need to upload the images to a public website. Most people use imgur, but I guess you know that.
  18. damn that was a fail :p put them on imgur this time

19. I swear man right as I started caring a lot more about cars this thread went dormant e.e

Got bored in manufacturing today so I CADed out and plasma cut some fake supra badges. How'd I do?

The real thing, for comparison:

I also got halfway through making an Integra Type R badge out of boredom. Will post if I finish it.
  20. It's only dormant if you let it go dormant! I'm always happy to see more posts up here! Cars are pretty much my life now, just doesn't give me much time to talk about them on here, unfortunately!

---

Did a video on my first Panda, the 1993 Fiat Panda Fizz a while back! :cool: