The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I thought there was the 25 year law, does seem strange that the R33 can be imported then!

---

Chaz the black Panda started for the first time in a year or two a couple of days ago :cool: A video of course, though forgive me for recording in portrait...
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  2. Well the F100 Interceptor, is heading to Germany.:D First time to sell out of the states. On to the next one! What ever it may be.;)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. ooh, yes! Speaking of Interceptors, how about the Ford falcon XB GT...
    base of Mad Maxs Interceptor. Beautiful machine...
    luckycordel, FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  4. Wow, Germany? That's pretty cool, I'm sure the new owner will love it :) Let us know what you get :D
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. Yeah, I thought it was cool myself.:cool: Going to Ertstadt.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  6. The Race Retro 2017 video is live on YouTube! Watch it in HD, 720p50 :)
    luckycordel likes this.
  7. Any car counts! It's not my style, but if you like it then that's what matters :D

---

Pandino (my red Panda 1000) met Huey and PG Tips the other day. I'm doing work experience with someone that restores these Fiat Pandas. Huey is the 4x4 in the middle, also a 1000 engine, with all new bells and whistles for off road action! PG Tips is on the left and is a customer car, it's the only mk1 4x4 Sport in the UK, with one owner from new. Original 965 engine, and it's seen a lot, but it's still as awesome as ever! It was great to have the three together :)
    607 and luckycordel like this.
  8. Off-roading in Huey was great fun... :)
  9. I know some of you have seen this already, but here's Huey's off-roading video on my channel!
  10. New sticker, I wonder where to put it... :p

Rear topcoats for the wheels are done!
    Raaynn and luckycordel like this.
  11. Black wheel bolts :)

To match the new black center caps!
    luckycordel likes this.
  12. Topcoated and now drying :)

Mock-up with caps and bolts!
    Raaynn and luckycordel like this.
  13. Haven't posted here for a while! Wheels are lacquered as well but I have no money for tyres, especially as I bought another Panda - a 4x4 Sisley (on April fool's day of all days) ;)

Look at the collection now!

It'll be used for what it was made for...
    Mileymoomin, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  14. tyres? i uh, i am confused, i was 100% sure tires are spelled tires and not tyres? xD

ps. why the hell do you need 3 panda's ?! lol
    luckycordel likes this.
  15. Behold the wonderful DAF 400 I bought with a friend of mine. We've converted it to a camper and are planning to do our graduation thesis/research with it across Europe! :D
  16. Welcome to the UK, where tyres is tyres for cars and tires is tires as in tires you out - which is how it should be ;) It's definitely tyres here :D

The black Panda was a scrap car and is due to be sold very soon so I don't tend to count that, my red one is my show car/daily (28k miles) and the 4x4 is the project that I use for off road and for fun recreational use. These cars cost a fraction that most cars do, especially new ones so having two is great fun :)

I like to think of it as... why the hell DON'T you need 3 Pandas ;)

That's pretty cool haha, our local race circuit has a V8 DAF ambulance that looks like that. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it, keep us updated!
  17. Got this car just over a month ago, love it!

It's the Vauxhall Astra ecoFLEX SRi, 2016 model.

(@Fendy, finally a car I actually own ;))
    FDNY21, 607 and luckycordel like this.
  18. Heres a little summer toy, hope not to get hurt on lol! ;)
    Engine & jet pump is 1100cc Yamaha 4 cylinder out of a waverunner
    12 ft. row boat with with 110 hp sounds fun or terrifying:confused:
  19. Yay, new activity in this thread! :D
    FDNY21 and luckycordel like this.