The Car Love Thread!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by FDNY21, Apr 5, 2015.

1. I used to have a 1991 240SX, but the motor blew. Totally unrelated to my driving style. Not my fault at all.

I miss it so...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. I'll take that part about being unrelated to your driving style with a grain of salt... :rolleyes: Let us know if you get a new car and share lots of info with us! :)
  3. The reason I like the S14 is that I formulated an evil plan back in tech school.

You take an S14 Zenki and swap in an RB26DETT and whatever transmission they come with. Get the driveshafts custom made by a race shop here in the states, and your CV shafts as well, and mount in Skyline brake rotors, calipers, and wheels.

Body of an S14, heart of a Skyline, 100% legal in the U.S, and AWD with 1000hp capability. No one would see it coming, but everyone would watch it leave.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Seeing as how most Skylines are still illegal there, that would be a good option... though you could probably do similar to an S13, too!

I've seen a couple of supercharged S15s as well, they look particularly fun, but I don't know if they made it to America.

I like that last line... everyone would certainly watch it leave, and definitely hear it, too!
    607 likes this.
  5. Great Video!

I think my favorite drift video is the "Wild in the Streets" one. That Mustang is a beast!
  6. They did not, but I hold little love for those. With a spoiler, they look great, but if you remove the factory one, they look like an Oldsmobile.
  7. I liked the one that turned up to Japday at Castle Combe this year - a while S15, supercharger sticking out the bonnet. Crazy looking, crazy sounding, and it did some crazy drifts. Until it dropped its clutch.

S13 has to be one of my favourites though. I like the older styles, and it can still be a drift weapon if you want it to be, too. Looks nice! :)

8. Engine back in for the finial time.:D
    SirTah and FDNY21 like this.
  9. "Not an Audi A1, it's an Audi S1 EKS RX quattro"
    Ooh get you! Annd You knew what I meant!
    "That's not a down shift, the car sound was turbo flutter, where the exhaust gases are no longer spooling the turbine "
    That.... yeah I meant that... *ahem*
  10. Looks nice and clean! Looking good, Lucky! :D
    Well the Audi S1 RX is based on the S1 and the S1 is based on the A1 so yes, I know what you mean, but I thought you might like to know :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it :p
    Mileymoomin and luckycordel like this.
  11. Someone I know from college shared this with me... pretty good number plate! :p
    luckycordel and 607 like this.
  12. The "moo" bit would be good for me!
    FDNY21 likes this.
  13. It would suit the name! It's a pretty funny number plate :p
  14. So the Obey Omnis has come out on GTA V...

It's a mash up of the Audi quattro S1 E2!

And probably a bit of this Fiat 131 :p
    luckycordel, Mileymoomin and 607 like this.
  15. Haha when I saw the trailer I thought of you! xD
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. The trailer looked good! A couple of really good cars added, the one based on the Audi quattro and another on the Lancia Stratos!
    607 likes this.
  17. First driving lesson this Saturday. The next step on... aiming high!
  18. This one please!

Raaynn, FDNY21 and Vizsco like this.
  19. Good Luck to Ya!!! You'll do well.:D
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.