{--The Cadenman2002 Services--}

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by CadenMann, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Hey all!

I'm officially starting up my services, before it was kind of a part-time thing, but now I will be dedicating all my time to helping the community, and helping myself and everyone else in the best possible way I can!

My services:

Wood cutting! I can cut wood on your res, on my res (I have a small forest on my 1st res :D), doesn't matter!
    Nether star getting! I know a guy who knows a guy who, if you give him 3 wither skulls, can kill a wither for you and bring back the star, usually on the same day or the next!
    Emerald selling! I own a villager that trades out emeralds for paper, and if you give me paper, I can trade the paper with him for emeralds, then give them to you!
    Free hugs :D Yes, this is an actual service. Give me exactly 1 cookie and I can give you a hug!
    Some promos for sale. I almost always have a couple promos in stock. I am not a real promo seller! Remember that! I only sell promos small time, and do not aim to make a large career out of only promo selling :D But, at the same time, I usually have a couple rares/promos in stock.
    Advertising! This one may sound weird, but I can visit other servers, shout out your business/service, or even if you're holding a drop party/large event, I can hit up some other servers and players and tell them to spread the word about it!

Alright, please contact me if you are interested in any of these services, or just throw a book in the hopper in front of the tree at my 1st residence :D

Thanks, and with all due respect,
    Cadenman2002
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  2. I have already used cadenman's service for making paper and I plan to use it more in the future! he is very fast and always friendly. 10/10
  3. Am I the guy that the other guy knows?
  4. I think you might be :D