The building feedback thread

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Egeau, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it is Jelle creating another thread, nothing to worry about… I'm not sure why you were looking in the air...

Anyway, Sometimes when building, you just need a fresh pair of eyes to look at what you’ve done and see where you still can improve things, or you are looking for some ideas on how to do something, as all techniques you’ve tried ended up looking not as good as you hoped…

Fear no more.
    This thread has been made specifically for getting and giving feedback, I’ll probably be overusing this thread myself too: hope you don’t mind :)
  2. Ah, that's cool!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  3. Yo Jelle, I saw your thread on how to improve a house and all but can we meet in game sometime for a bit for you to teach me some of the basics and answer my questions.
    607 likes this.
  4. Well, just see if you can find me online :p I'l quite used to answering poeple's questions in-game. the basics is just what I hhave written in my build guides if you want me to ramble on for a little longer, make sure you have something to show me you did. thhat way I can see what you do and don't know, wichh makes the proces a lot easyer. (I know your res is empty, some screenshots would work too) :)
    607 likes this.
  5. This isn't really feedback, as much as advice needed? I want to build a mall which will be across two residences. It will have multiple floors above the ground, and have quartz as the base block. That's basically all I know so far :p
    Can anyone offer advice on the do's and do nots of designing malls? Also maybe good block palettes that use quartz as the base colour/block.
    Thanks!!
    607 likes this.