The Biggest Gold Farm on EMC!*

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by samsimx, Jul 16, 2020.

1. The Biggest Gold Farm on EMC!*

Hello all, I'd like to share what I've been working on for the past few weeks. This is possibly the biggest project I've done on EMC, and I managed to do it solo! I was super motivated due to some chronic health problems I have, and decided to put it to use.

The build consists of 672 23x23 portals in total, which if my math is right, is about 300,000 spawnable blocks for pigman! This farm has absolutely absurd rates, averaging about 20~ pigman PER SECOND!

To build, I used quite a few double chests of obsidian. Not 1, not 5, but a total of SEVENTEEN double chests of obsidian. A total of 59,136 obsidian! A low price for obsidian is about 25r per block, and at that price this farm would cost about 1.5 million rupees in obsidian alone.

The farm uses turtle eggs to draw the pigman off the edge, and a few thousand trap doors trick the pigman and protect the turtle eggs.

In total, the farm is about 92x88, and is able to be loaded by one account. (some think an alt is needed, but nope!) It could technically be expanded, but I think at some point expanding it isn't worth it. Which I may be way past!

It's hard to imagine how big something like this is from the screenshots, but trust me, this thing is monster in size!

I hope that this post can inspire others to build large farms on EMC, as it's something I think is becoming less common! If anyone has any questions about the build, how to replicate it, or EMC spawning mechanics, feel free to ask. :)

Stay tuned to see the gold market crash! :)

*I'm not sure if this is actually the biggest gold farm on EMC, but I needed some clickbait!
  2. My eyes can’t comprehend this, but congrats and hope your fingers aren’t tired xD
    samsimx likes this.
  3. have fun crafting gold nuggets
    Bunjimon348, Sefl and samsimx like this.
  4. If u need help turning ingots to gold i can help if u need
    samsimx likes this.
  5. I can smell the server smoking now.
    samsimx likes this.

6. Different kind of expansion taking place o.(o)
    ChespinLover77 and kevdudeman like this.
  7. Bottom level:

Top level:

Detailed look at the aggro system if anyone is interested in copying
  8. Is this from the series of "go big or go home" :eek:
    samsimx, 607 and ChespinLover77 like this.

9. The current flesh sorter - 90 villagers. Working on figuring out a better solution lol
  10. I await to see Bonnie get jealous, because, if I'm not mistaken, this is way larger than the one built by Bonnie and Clyde on SMP6. :D

I should ask, is your farm public? If so, I may have to come by and visit it one of these days~
    samsimx likes this.
  11. unfortunately not but I mean, if I built a gold farm that big I wouldn't want other people to reap my rewards :p
    Kryarias and samsimx like this.