The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. It was a great time, and went fast! Thanks for the organization. Please keep me included in any future events like this!
    AnonReturns and EffinBatman like this.
  2. Hopefully we will see more of this event! Looked a lot of fun, sadly couldn't make it but it looked tons of fun!
    AnonReturns, 607 and EffinBatman like this.
  3. I hope I can be there at the next event, this was loads of fun!
    Patr1cV, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  4. waaah i wasn't able to make it :( can't wait till it happens again so i can come :)
  5. Thanks for coming all !! This was a blast
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  6. I came for a little bit, however I had to leave halfway through due to a dentist appointment. Wonderful time I had! :) I hope to see more of these in the near future. Thank you, Effin!
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  7. Who won the building contest?
    EffinBatman likes this.
  8. I did :D
    Patr1cV and Silken_thread like this.
  9. haastregt

Came in first
    akaikee: came in second.
    b0bbythebuild3r came in third.

The build contest was just something extra. Not part of the main staff event.
  10. Yay, I had hoped so!
    EffinBatman and haastregt like this.
  11. yea :D we should just make a goal to dig up the whole north waste area! :D
    EffinBatman likes this.
  12. nooo I missed the group picture!
    EffinBatman likes this.
  13. Its really sad that people some people cant obey simple rules. The Chest had my name on it, and it was full of stuff. Now its half empty. Thanks to the one who did that.
    EffinBatman likes this.
  14. Thanks for the awesome event Effin!:) I'm glad I was able to make it & looking forward to the next one. :p
  15. That was the only unfortunate part that I noticed about this event. A few people couldn't seem to stick with the "layer by layer" rule. It seems rather simple, but I found stairs and gigantic holes in the ground nonetheless. However, it did give me some satisfaction to dig up gravel a couple of times only to hear it suffocating someone below me.. *evil grin*
    607, AnonReturns and Silken_thread like this.
  16. I cri, I missed it due to sleeping late. Maybe I can attend the next one!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  17. I too missed this. :(
    I'm hoping to make the next one. This event sounds like a lot of fun!
    AnonReturns and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  18. I also want to come to the next one, it seemed like fun :)
    AnonReturns and Nighthawk3846 like this.
  19. there was a staircase and some holes down before the event started already.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  20. She is referring to the people that just went caving mode and dug 3-5 level down and searched for ores there.