The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. Morocco is a wonderful place! My father was almost stationed there for four years
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. Cool! This will be my first trip there :)
  3. Oh geez I thought it was today and I had missed it >.< lol
    DeathPunchKitty likes this.
  4. Noon EMC time? :D Yes! That means I'll be able to make an event on EMC!! :D
  5. That moment when you're excited for an event... then realize you can't make it. :(

Is there a chance we may see this event again?
    EffinBatman likes this.
  6. ill be there if I can
    EffinBatman likes this.
  7. I'm sure this is guaranteed to happen again, this is the third one of many ^_^
  8. Barring any unforseen circumstances, I will be there to participate. Anon has been touting these events, so I am eager to participate. just my speed!
    EffinBatman and AnonReturns like this.
  9. As anon said this is the third one we have held ( first staff event ) and I hope for many more.

As a few others have said this time was chosen for people who dont get to make alot of events. I'll hopefully hold these at a few different times for everyone to go to. My end goal is to make a 200x200 hole. If you havent seen some of the pics from other digs let me know and ill see what I can find.
  10. id do it if everyone named their tools, their own name so i could figure out whos it was easily
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  11. The last few digs we just swapped them out but now with repair cost raising that may be a way to do it. If you want a place to set up repairs let me know.
  12. well i wont be able to make it there till later, gf wants me to take her surfing so gotta be a good bf lol
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  13. Hm I just might be able to make that. Not sure if I'll be back from vacation then, but my dad has me all confused now XD.
    Skelemas2k16 likes this.
  14. I've never been to one of these so I have no clue how long it will take for it to be completed, I think it would be cool if we could do this (as a community) once a month on a Saturday night. It would be an amazing way to ravage the landscape in mass quantities.

15. This is not a short thing this could last awhile. And at some point it will be a Saturday.
  16. So this is why I'm replacing more anvils every 3-4 days compared doing it once a week. Lol
  17. Hope i can come ;) sounds like fun
    Chespinlover77 likes this.
  18. Would be nice if we could have the waste reset just before also hint hint krystal :D
  19. Ohhh silk that's an awesome idea !! Someone get an admin on this
  20. This a great Idea :D I wish you all to have fun keep canada in your hearts and sing marry old O canada :D
    ThaKloned likes this.