The Big Dig (December 16 @ 9pm EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by DarkModFallen, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I hope I can make this. Going from eastern standard time to central really messes me up. Plus the apartment I am in has a metal roof and it really interferes with phone service....I might have to sit on the porch. If I don't make it have fun! I know the last one was a blast!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  2. I wont be going due to already knowing that my work scheduled will go over 4 pm my time (Which is 6 pm EMC time) have fun! I can't use tnt shooot xD
    TheDarkModRises and AnonReturns like this.
  3. I should be able to make it! (If my bed doesnt scream at me :D) :3
    AnonReturns likes this.
  4. First time I've heard of this event! I'll be sure to attend if I can! :D
    AnonReturns likes this.
  5. I hope I can be there! :)
    SirGem and AnonReturns like this.
  6. Awesome! Another one! I'll try and make it there. :D
    SirGem and AnonReturns like this.

7. No you can not use tnt in any form !!
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  8. It saddens me to say that I will not be able to attend this event ( I'm going to try and make the start ) but I have a date tonight with my wife.

Nony host well my friend !
  9. It's okay Effin, I felt like we needed one (Haven't done one for a while) :p It'd be nice to see you at the start, but a date with Mrs Batman is far more important! ^_^
  10. I think this will be the third (second official) I attend. Not sure how long i'll be there tho... :) And I won't be on time either (dog has a vet appointment) But it'll be fun to do again.

I'm glad to see this is still going on. You did well in creating this event my friend. (you weren't even a mod then, were you?)
  11. No I sure wasn't. But thankfully I have some great friends who have helped out and made it what it is.
  12. Tnt and big hole mix though lol
  13. Add other players in the vicinity around you and suddenly it doesn't mix anymore :rolleyes:
  14. Okay somehow I read the start time as 1pm EMC time. I guess I will be on time for this one. :)
    The only first tier voters gear I lack is the pick. YAY!
    FDNY21 and AnonReturns like this.
  15. If you like making giant holes in the wastes you'll love it. :) Speaking of which... i should make a new storage room and chests for it... just in case I get excess cobble... like last time.
  16. I'll maybe be able to stop by, but Moose wants me to clean house before Aikar gets here...

I make no promises, but I will try!
  17. Last time, the Big Dig was held before the waste reset... and now, the waste has only just been reset.
    Strange.
    (Also i'll try to make it :D)
    AnonReturns and TheDarkModRises like this.
  18. EDIT: Smp6 /waste sw

Thanks For hosting! it was fun!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  19. Thank you to everyone who came! I will post the pictures on the thread tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy :3

Hope you all had as much fun as I did and got lots of materials too! ^_^