The Battle of Death || 9/12/15 - 9PM EMC Time

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Aikar, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Momenti* There were more than one. :]
    EDIT: Though actually, if we consider Momentus to be his NAME rather than species, neither Momentus nor Momenti make sense. Instead, it would be giants or Momentuses, though even that last one sounds weird.
    607, ShelLuser and Patr1cV like this.
  2. Ive killed a few Momentus on difficulty 10 :)
    Hashhog likes this.
  3. Again: By yourself? After witnessing the event today, I can't see how you'd go about doing that. The Momentus/guardians absolutely shred your armor, and Diff 10 makes all effect basically negligible. However, if you have killed it yourself and you DO have any tips, I'd love to hear them. :D
    Patr1cV, 607, sam3984 and 1 other person like this.
  4. I had some real fun with this event! I hope Aikar will do this again! This time more momentus and marlix this time ;)
    Hashhog likes this.
  5. About a week after the Difficulty update me, generalfelino, samsimx and me dude man killed a wither in difficulty 10 to see if it dropped special loot. It didn't.
    Hashhog likes this.
  6. Hey guys, I didn't join in but, really enjoyed watching you on Hitbox! Seems, you were having a good time out there!
    607 likes this.
  7. Recording of first event! http://www.hitbox.tv/video/679381

We will be doing another with marlix at 9PM, so that more people in diff timezones can attend :)

Same location, I just turned it to bedrock this time with snow.
    luckycordel and Kytula like this.
  8. This looks awesome! Averagewalrus and I were fighting both minibosses the other day and I bumped myself up to 10. Voter gear highly recommended! Average I think stayed on 5 though.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  9. Oh yay! I missed the first one, hopefully I can make this one ^_^ (going to watch the recording now)
    607 likes this.
  10. cool I thought I miss it
  11. Lol I just fought a OP Mometus earlier,
  12. On diff 10, what's the drop rate for marlin armour and momentous tooth pick and helmet?
  13. 70%, I believe.
    Hashhog likes this.
  14. Where did you get that data, and is there data for other difficulties? :)
  15. Aikar in Mumble, which is why there's no guarantee I heard it right. :p Haven't heard anything about other difficulties.
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  16. ^^^
  17. That was Great Fun! I died a million times or so:D
  18. Thanks for this event, it was fun!
  19. I wanna do it again :D