The Battle of Death || 9/12/15 - 9PM EMC Time

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Aikar, Sep 12, 2015.

1. oh man, ill be there for this fight!
  2. Ah, nice!
    Have fun! :)
  3. I'll try to make it I hope I can see it!
  4. I may be there.

One question: Why not just let player items drop on death, then implement a rule not to take anything with you you're not prepared to lose to someone else picking it up? Granted, it may scare players away, but it would make it seem more like the real thing.

The distribution of boss items seems pretty fair, though.
    ShelLuser and 607 like this.
  5. I've done this with my diff 10 event thing it was fun :D can't wait to see how many turnout!
  6. You expect ANYONE to listen to that? ignoring the fact everyone will be accidently picking it up anyways, and dont have time to 'sort out' whos stuff it is, then you have no evidence to know whos it was anyways.

"Who dropped a momentus helmet?"
    >> "40+ ME"
  7. I hereby nominate FDNY21 to be thrown to the beast as a sacrifice. May his inner juices please you, O Great One.
  8. Seemingly cynical, but admittedly, most likely correct.

You win this time, Eyecar.
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  9. Im going in with nothing but my tentacle
  10. eh um im not really a Momentus and Marlix guy mabye when i get all my voters gear
  11. But you could loose that tentacle :eek:
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. :O
  13. (DrMadFate) I killed a momentus on difficulty 10 the other day :p
  14. Title confused me, thought you were announcing an event for the 09th of December. Glad to know I'm a huge idiot :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  15. My client... my poor, defenceless client....
  16. By yourself, did you? :p
  17. SPAM
    eyecar is fixin it dawg...
    I hope this wont be finished in aikartime :p
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Thanks aikar! fun night for me
  19. Thanks for running it, Aikar! :D It was a super fun time, and it was quite satisfying killing those Momenti.
  20. Momentus*