The -Anno Event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gartanno, Mar 15, 2017.

?

yes

no 2 vote(s) 16.7%
mhm 10 vote(s) 83.3%
  1. Hello! I've hit 600 days and smp8 members have been calling me names such as Paul_Blartanno.. So I decided, "Why not do a giveaway?" To enter, just name anything ending in -artanno or -anno, such as "Fartanno" or something. The prizes are as follows:

First Place: 2x ESCD, 20k
    Second Place: Stable Voucher + Vault Voucher
    Third Place: Marlix Chestplate
    Fourth Place: 20x Glitched Red+Black Block

Winners will be picked by the funniest -anno jokes. Ending time: March 30th
    ShelLuser, Tuqueque and FadedMartian like this.
  2. Firstanno XD
    Tuqueque, FadedMartian and Gartanno like this.
  3. Shartanno
    Gartanno likes this.
  4. Annotaing this topic........
    Gartanno and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Zartanno
    Zeoanno
    Toweranno
    Cookieanno
    Appleatanno
    Teatanno
    Teanno
    Promoanno
    Promartanno
    LucyGoosyanno
    Artannoanno
    Dragonanno
    Gartanno and FadedMartian like this.
  6. Spartanno
    Gartanno likes this.
  7. I just came to say anno
    FadedMartian and Gartanno like this.
  8. Well... Pole might be closed due to my ban. Sorry everyone :(
  9. Thanksforthegiveawayhappy600thdayanno xD
    Gartanno likes this.
  10. Utopianno
    Gartanno likes this.
  11. She is banned bruh.
  12. Thx nowweanno
  13. Technically she isn't. Notice the group? I think a staffer messed up pretty badly. One way or another.

Edit: Ok, I messed up. I looked at the group which said 'regular' and I was convinced that this usually is different when a player is banned. No idea how I got that in my head, but alas; sorry for the confusion.
    Gartanno likes this.
  14. The player in question is currently banned for illegal mods usage on Emc. As like many cases before it is against staff policy to talk about case publicly or in convos. Also you are assuming that staff messed up and not the player. So please don't accuse Emc staff for doing something wrong or incorrect without knowing whole story.
  15. Boulder, Shel is telling the truth.
    SkeleTin007, EmpireMall and BenMA like this.
  16. Feel free to comment just for funsies everyone. I appreciate your thanks :)
  17. Apologies for that, see my added comment above.

Well, I was but I was also basing myself on the wrong impressions. That's what you get when I mess about deep in the weekend.

So here's what you do next: http://appeal.emc.gs/

Check carefully what you wish to do. You can either dispute this ban (you do that if you think it was set incorrectly) or you can appeal to this ban (the ban was totally correct, you admit to have broken the rules yet you'll also promise that this won't be happening again). This page tells you more about that; the first step is to contact the staff member who set the ban and explain the situation to them.

My suggestion: sleep it off, one night won't hurt you, go over the events again and then contact said staff member.
    Gartanno likes this.
  18. Already done. They refuse to let me back on! What do you know! :D
  19. What mod were you accused of using?