The 2013 Lot Building Contest!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have NO clue, probably not mine but idk :) I hope they read the book I set infront of my hotel :3
  2. There's a still a little while until the end guys, and screenshots won't be taken until after.
  3. Judging is about to begin. :)
  4. awesome :D
    Edit: woops sorry repost
  5. I've judged the first 20 residences however it's 3:06 in the morning so I will complete it all tomorrow. :)
  6. Mine's 21st on the list :| :p
  7. Almost everything is ready, it will all be updated and posted in about 8 hours after I've slept. :)
  8. Sleep? Pfft.
    Who needs sleep?
  9. It was 5:30am and I'd been working on judging and screenshots for the past 24 hours :(
    supereskimo likes this.

10. But seriously, you could have taken off 8 hours in between...
  11. I did sleep for a few hours and eat too :p
  12. -=-=-=-=-=-= VOTING IS NOW OPEN =-=-=-=-=-=-

The entry acceptance deadline has closed, residences have been scored and counted. Entries have been filtered down to the top 27 and it is now time to vote for your 3 favourite residences!

How to vote
    Voting is easy and you can earn 10,000r just for doing it! All you need to do is follow these steps:
    1. Click this link and allow it to direct you to the form.
    2. Fill out your name exactly as it is in-game.
    3. Click THIS link to go to the Imgur account. Choose your favourite 3 pictures (must be 3 different entry numbers/residences) from ALL of the albums there. Tip: Open them all in new tabs.
    4. #1 will gain the selected nominee 3 points, #2 will gain the second, different, selected nominee 2 points and #1 will gain the third, different, selected nominee 1 point.
    5. Submit the form.
    6. Voting closes on the 24th/25th.
    IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT! - Voting for the same residence on each different question will result in your votes not counting; voting more than once will result in your votes not counting; voting for yourself multiple times - even with alts - will disqualify you.You MAY vote for yourself ONCE on the form.

If you have any questions before you vote, feel free to ask. :)

And then... (voting closes on the 24th/25th)
    All winners will be listed here (if your alternate account has won, it will be the name of the residence owner).

1st place will get to choose which prize they want. If it is Diamond Supporter (kindly donated by ISMOOCH) send ISMOOCH, myself and ICC a private message. If it's the dragon egg, please collect it from 4006 on SMP2 and LET ME KNOW.

2nd place winner - who can find out which prize they won by checking back here after 1st place has decided - can do the same to redeem their supportership or pick up their dragon egg from 4006.

Players that have won rupees prizes will have the money credited to their account.
    deathconn, Kephras and Gabrielrocks69 like this.
  13. Dis be intense.
    supereskimo likes this.
  14. I'd like to point out that entry #27, res 3155 is shown as "entry #3155 3155" on the imgur page. If you want to vote for this res, please select entry #27 on the voting page - there is no entry #3155.
    Gabrielrocks69 likes this.
  15. Good luck to the 27 semi finalists. May the best residence win!
    supereskimo and Gabrielrocks69 like this.
  16. Thanks, fixed it.

If there's any more errors, please let me know :)
    supereskimo likes this.
  17. Do we have to vote all 3 or can we leave the last two blank?
  18. You have to vote for all 3 :)
  19. Dang :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.