The 2013 Lot Building Contest!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rule change: It is now 1 entry PER PLAYER not per account. :)
    melk73 likes this.
  2. can mod's check IPs?
  3. Perhaps :p
    607 likes this.
  4. Does that mean that everyone who entered their alts as well as their main accounts will have their alts automatically disqualified?
  5. I think it was just you, and you withdrew, so yes. :)
  6. lol, Yeah I guess so :p
  7. Lol! Once a res is entered, can it be altered? when are the screenshots taken?
  8. It sure can be, at the time of judging :)
  9. The votes gets tallied on my birthday so im gonna enter and hop to have some b-day luck!
    _Stads_ and AlexChance like this.
  10. I want to enter
  11. Just a reminder to everyone that these are the guidelines no matter what, if you don't follow them you will be notified (probably) AFTER screenshots are taken. :)
    • Residences must have AT LEAST one building that is NOT a shop on the OUTSIDE or ONE BUILDING that is NOT a shop
    Then read the thread. :)
  12. Yay im finally done mine :p xP
    melk73 likes this.
  13. ENTRIES CLOSE ON THE 14TH OF JULY! Get them in now!
    Baby_Cookies likes this.
  14. Rule addition before closing dates:
    • Residences that are purely farms are allowed to enter, however without buildings out side of the farm area they will only be eligible for the "most useful" award.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  15. Fair enough ;)
  16. I presume you will be taking the screenshot's the day after?
    And also, as it's close to, you should put a specific time (with timezone) as to when the deadline is.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  17. The 14th for me is the 13th for most Americans so entries a day late will still be counted (because I'm nice :p) Screenshots will be taken after judging most likely, after the top 25 entries are counted.
    creepybanana1000 and _Stads_ like this.
  18. It's the 14th! I've been waiting for SO LONG!! : DDDDDDDDDD
    Baby_Cookies likes this.
  19. well for alex its the 15th :) Anyone wanna guess the winner? I myself havnt seen the entries
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.