The 2013 Lot Building Contest!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by AlexC__, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay well then you can supposedly enter half of your 8 residence project?
  2. I will be entering! Can unlimited people enter the contest?
  3. Nice! I have some other projects underway, don't know if I will finish them by the end but I shall try!
  4. It's only one per entry.
  5. May the best win :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  6. Oh goodness , Eclipsys is here were all done for
    Eclipsys likes this.
  7. ill enter my res 15349
    607 likes this.
  8. Ooo yo so fancay. Front page n junk

>;D
  9. SO how many people are allowed to enter? Is there no limit? oh and BTW, I am number 4, just like the movie:D
  10. Well i would like to but i am not done any of my res's
  11. This looks very exciting, I might enter.
  12. Can you use a Utopia res?
  13. Of course :)
    There is even a specific prizes for the best Utopian res.
  14. I'm probably going to use 1291. (It has a castle on it.) Or 1540??? (Has a rollercoaster on it.) Hmm.....
  15. It basically means you can't enter JUST a shop building :) Also note that residences containing ONLY automatic farms aren't eligable to be entered.
    A Utopia res is not eligable for the main prize, but it is for the respective category :)
    No limit, however entries will be filtered according to the best at time of judging. :)
    Unlimited amount of people can enter one residence :)
  16. Also... do I get to know who the judges are?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  17. Well let me know for sure when you finish because I would like to see regardless of whether you enter this or any other contest ;)
  18. I wouldn't give away the judges, just because if they love pie you might build a massive pie, etc. However, it would be useful to know so that I could make an access chest containing a written book explaining my creation.
  19. How do I enter
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.