Thanks for banning me without warning

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by magazijnierk, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been playing on EMC since februari, never been banned before, never even been kicked before, always been a chill, cool dude. that beeing said..
    i don't apreciate getting a 24hour ban for having a sand machine that hasn't been used in months and this without warning.
    haven't been playing lately, so you can't expect people to check the forums when not playing.

[redacted] very much
  2. We don't need to hear this. If you wish to appeal then PM a staff member; however this is pointless since it's just a 1 day ban. The language included is also unacceptable and so are sand generators. In my honest opinion, you are very lucky just to have got a 24 hour ban since technically you duplicated items in the past.
    IamSaj, jkjkjk182 and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  3. If you read the guide, you would now not to cuss, have sand/gravel generators and Not to post ban appeals as a thread. So sir, you were banned for a reason, take it like a man.
  4. By the inappropriate language and rather unnecessary rudeness provided in your post is probably a great example of why they should not un-ban you.

It's not a matter of when you last used it, it is the mere fact that it is in your possession.

"Officer, I didn't know cake was illegal, I just had it for months while living here."

On another note, PM a moderator in order to make a ban appeal for the consideration of your unbanning.
  5. Santi- Imagen 1.png Clam down and learn english.
    roblikescake likes this.
  6. This is not the correct way to appeal your ban. You will need to PM shaunwhite1982 (the mod that banned you). I really recommend you be a little more polite if you'd like to be unbanned.

Sand generation machines aren't allowed on EMC.

Thread Locked
    IamSaj, jkjkjk182, Jeanzl2000 and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.