Thanks For a Great 1000 Days and AMA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by THE_OP_VILLAGER, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Hey everyone, its Villager! I know that we've had a lot of great players leave us recently, but unfortunately, you are about to lose another. EMC has been my village. I've been here for so long and you all have shaped me to the OP villager i am today. I am proud of the things i've done to this server and i know that you all will be fine without me. Dont worry though ill still be on every once in awhile i mean someones gotta babysit Comander. I truly enjoyed spending time with all of you and the memories that i've made here are unforgettable. I am truly grateful for the wonderful family that i have here, and i must say that the last time i was on i enjoyed giving out around half a million rupees and seeing the gratuity as players thanked me. as a thanks to all my friends i commissioned Bosoc to do a massive 15 player drawing, detailing all the good times i've had . The people included there are not limited to the people i have met on EMC as i've laughed with! you played with you and albeit, annoyed you XD. One last thing i'd like to mention is that even though ill be on every now and then, it isn't going to be enough were im able to keep all my goodies, so im doing a giveaway on this thread all you have to do is ask me a question and believe me theres lots of goods to go around every person to ask a question will get something. I truly appreciate you all so much for everything! I wouldn't be as OP today without you.

SO LETS GET THESE QUESTIONS ROLLING!!!
    Also questions will continue but you must ask me something by 6/8/19 at 12pm EMC time to get a goodie which is the end of my thousandth day
    Once again Thank you :)

Edit: Also everyone Bosoc has agreed to add you if you’re not already in the group pic for 10k just send him a pm and he will get on it I think
  2. B-Bu-But....We were supposed to rule EMC together....my best friend....OP...;-;
  3. Aw... Well, I hope you can be happy with whatever you choose to do in life! :)
    luckycordel and Foxy_Kitty like this.
  4. Yea but lately I haven’t had much of a push to want to play mostly because emc just hasn’t had a good update and I think maybe once 1.13 or 14 come out maybe I’ll try to get back into it but it hasn’t really had anything for me to do
  5. Oh no! You've opened Pandoras Box!!! You mentioned 1.13 and 1.14! You turned an AMA into a haven for players to complain and people like me to back the devs up XD. Anyways, I'll miss you old friend....*cries*
  6. What got you interested in emc?
  7. Hmm great question I remember starting playing mineplex but at times didn’t want to do pvp so I started looking for servers tried factions and didn’t really like it until I stumbled upon emc!
  8. what season was it when you played on your first day on EMC?
  9. This made me shed a tear. I hear of some great times you had with GC and I've always wanted to get to know you as a friend like that, although nothing could out-do your beautiful friendship. I know I will miss you so, so very much and I will forever be sad that I didn't get to talk to you more. I don't care about the prizes or anything in this giveaway, this is my goodbye to you, OP. I hope you have a wonderful time, wherever your path leads you and I am so happy to hear that you will be visiting from time to time. What is your favourite memory of EMC, and what is the funniest thing you've heard GC say? <3
    luckycordel and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  10. I think it was around October cuz I remember the Halloween town
  11. Nooo, so many familiar faces leaving! Hopefully you come back when 1.13 & 1.14 roll out, but in the mean time, hope you enjoy your break.

Question: Who has been your biggest influence(s) on emc?
  12. aww wish I got to know you more too my favorite memory on emc hmm. Probably when me and gaming were messing with some new players kinda messing with them in a slightly bad way :eek: and funniest thing from GC: him acting out this https://youtu.be/-FrpuPLYnvY
  13. I think I can owe a lot of the things I did to my good friend toade but or the first outpost I joined I was invited by ellisbrewer and I got kicked out for something I didn’t do but we’re all good now :) that’s kinda when I started talking to people
  14. Gotta add more to the memories also when I used to be like the mob arena champ for awhile I won’t like 7 games in a row and a couple others after and around that time :p
  15. I would get trolled as a newbie then I trolled newbies as well, been there done that ;) I laughed aloud to the video, then I laughed (and cried) when I imagined GC doing that hahaha
    That moment when you've never even won mob arena haha
    Good job tho! :D
  16. Are you ever going to pick up that stone from the Reverse Auction? I may have accidentally on purpose given half of it away.... oops? :p
  17. Nice! I like how my character is annoyed by you and comander, not far from the truth in most cases! (Discord)

Anyway, will be sad seeing you leave friend, but alas, new events cometh!

What is your favourite music genre, your favourite album, favourite song and favourite artist/band?
    luckycordel, 607, Bosoc and 3 others like this.
  18. This made me so sad when we talked about this the other day :( but on the bright side you know I’ll miss you and whenever you need to just talk shoot me a pm! I’d be more then happy to :)
    Is the villager really op? Or is op a villager?
    luckycordel, 607, Ariesis and 2 others like this.
  19. Ah OP, the things we've done on EMC will forever make those moments legendary! The players we've impacted with our sheer wit and idiocy have has us make our mark, and we'll do the same IRL! When you come back, we'll take down EMC the right way
  20. i had to sit and wait for this sad news to go public for like uhh idk a month. so i just put all my tears in a pringle can.
    so i can use them for this very moment lol
    luckycordel, 607, Ariesis and 3 others like this.