Thank you to all EMC staff! <3

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by derp_duckie, Feb 17, 2018.

1. EMC’s staff has by far the most kind and funny people. They keep our community safe and let us players have fun as well. So I’m doing a small thank you in the following paragraph. I got some information from the “meet the staff” page and I’m not a stalker *leave me alone*. Please comment something you love about a staff member or all staff members! I could have just gone in and wrote a small paragraph on each staff member’s profile page but nahhh…

Admins:

Aikar: Thank you for constantly keeping our server going. Thank you for doing your job amazingly and making sure EMC has all these cool features and good players hehe. =D

Krysyy: You deal with players really well and I’m happy that you know what is right and wrong in players. Thank you for keeping out community going and all the amazing events! <3

Developers:
    Chickeneer: What a kind and good chicken! Hehe, we’ve never really met before but thank you for all you do for the developer and senior staff team! =D

JesusPower2: Eyy! You are a funny and kind fello and thank you for everything you’ve done for the developer team! <3

MrSocks75: I never got to meet you in game or talk to you on the forums, but you are a good person and thank you for your work on the developer team! =D

RogueRevan: I don’t know you that well, but you’re an awesome fella and keep up the awesome work on the developers team! =]

TheCritic: Thank you for creating the emerald exchange shop on utopia and everything you contribute to EMC! I’m glad you are an active member on discord and in game too hehe. :)

Senior staff:

AlexC__: Hiya! Thank you for staying with EMC after a lot of days / years and being an awesome senior staff member! <3

B4DMAN5IMON: Amazing senior staff member, thank you for everything you do for out community! =D

BigDavie: Eyy, thank you for dealing with a armor problem a few months past and you are an awesome senior staff member! <3

Chickeneer: Hi again! Thank you for everything you being a senior staff member! <3

ElfinPineapple: Aww hehe I love your skin! Thank you so much for being an amazing senior staff member! <3

Eviltoade: You are one of my favorite staffs peoples on EMC thank you for all the events, fun, and support here on EMC! *Pats on slippery head* such a kind toade hehe <3.

Hashhog: Eyy karate? I just started teach me your skillsss! Thank you for everything you do for the senior staff and our community! <3

ItsMeMatheus: AH! Forgot you on the first draft, extremely sorry about that. You are such a cute and kind duckling, we share rule all these emc casuals together XD. On a serious note, thank you for all the things you do for our community and being an awesome senior staff member!

RainbowChin: Chin! Thank you the fun mob arenas and other events and being an awesome part of the senior staff and our community! ^_^

The_Boulder: I love your name hehe. Thank you for everything you do for the senior staff team and that awesome 6 year giveaway hehe :D

Moderators:

AncientTower: Hiya! Hehe. You’ve been a moderator for a while now and I feel like you are really fun and cool to be around. Thank you for all your work in being a moderator and an awesome player! =D

AnonReturns: I love your positive energy both in game and on the forums. We’ve met a couple of times and I hope we can become closer! <3

Baradar67: Sharky shark! Thank you for all the fun market days you host and your amazing attitude and positive energy on EMC! Hope we can be closer friends soon =)

BreezyMan: We’ve never met in-game but I’ve seen you around to forums and sold you some blaze rods hehe. You are an awesome dude my friend! =D

BurgerKnight: Hehe, you’re such a funny and nice dude! Thank you for your positive energy on EMC and your hilarious posts on the forums!! =]

carolmoss: I’ve just recently gotten to know you and you are such a kind and understanding person! Thank you for everything you do for EMC! =D

crystaldragon13: You are really such a wonder. I could write a bigger paragraph but anyways thank you for helping me in all of life’s mysteries and really being a positive aspect of my life lately. One of my greatest accomplishments on EMC was meeting you. Thank you for everything you do for the EMC family. <3

Dramanya: Thank you for organizing the amazing events and everything you do for the community! <3

EmperorMelon: Hehe I love your skin and name! We’ve never seen each other in game before or on the forums much but you are an awesome part of the community! =)

fBuilderS: Congrats on mod again! Hehe. So little time being a mod and already so much accomplished! Amazing work friend! =)

FDNY21: Heyo! I’ve never really met you in game but I see you a lot on the forums! Thank you for everything you do as the contribution team leader and being an amazing moderator!

iamcavie: I see you around the forums but not much in game, thank you for everything you do as a moderator and being a positive part of the community! =]

JackBiggin: Hiya Jack! I love your youtube channel, your streams, and everything you do for the EMC community! Hehe you’re an awesome moderator and thank you for your work on the stream team! :]

JDHallows: Hiya JD! Thank you for planning the events of EMC and hosting some of the fantastic ones too! You are an awesome moderator and person, keep up the good work! ^_^

JohnKid: Heyoo! I recently claimed a residence on smp3 so I might see you sometime hehe. Can’t wait to get to know you but from my awesomeee observationss: you are an awesome moderator and player and thank you for being a positive part of EMC! =)

Luckygreenbird: Hehe. I love your unique energy and attitude towards everything. Thank you for everything you do for our community, birb man. <3

Melk73: I’ve seen you around smp1, thank you for everything you do for our community and being an awesome moderator!! =D

MercenaryCrow: Eyy! Thank you for being a good friend and awesome staff member, hope we get to know each other soon hehe =]

NickkG: Hiya friend! I’ve seen you around smp1 a lot and I love your fun and kind energy! Hope to get to know each other soon! [=

Sachrock: Congrats on mod again! Hehe. Same as builder, you’ve done so much good when you were a moderator and a player. I love your positive energy on the forums and in game too! =)

Sazukemono: Hehe, thank you for all the awesome market days with baradar, I love your positive energy on the forums and in game! <3

Slvr (SlvrBuildsBlocks): I love the kindness you show around EMC, you are a great staff member and hope to get to know you soon :)

Weeh: Weeeh! Thank you for listening to a ton of my rants and being an amazing friend both in game and on the forums! Hope to go on more adventures heha. <3

Anddd that’s about it! Make sure to comment some nice things about a staff member, two staff members, all staff member! EMC wouldn’t be EMC without them! Love y'all. <3 <3
    BreezyMan, SkeleTin007, 607 and 27 others like this.
  2. Thanks for the kind words and keep up the positivity :D
    weeh, Sazukemono, MoreMoople and 6 others like this.
  3. crystaldragon13 is lowercase. *dabs* Hey, this is really nice of you. ;) Very well written.
  4. Eyy thank you on that! I've been working on this one for a long time hehe <3
    607, MoreMoople, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  5. Such a thoughtful thing to do, thanks duckie =)
  6. This is super sweet! To the thank you, I say it’s no problem at all! I’m happy to be here and do what I do, and I hope to see you around more as well! And to you, I say: Thank you, as well. For being so positive and nice and being a wonderful part of this community! Thank you for all you do, as well :)
    607, weeh, Sazukemono and 7 others like this.
  7. Wow! Definitely agreed.

Cheers to the staff.. and you too Duckie for this thoughtful thread.
    607, weeh, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  8. Might wanna check that message...

It is super nice of you!
    607, weeh, We3_MPO and 4 others like this.
  9. Haha... Stoopid. Speel. Cheeker
  10. I must say thank you+you're welcomes for the thank you towards me, but thank you to the staff most of all! ^_^

All this love, I'm so happy! =)
    607, weeh, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  11. Hey, this is really cool! And I wholeheartedly agree with all you've said about them ;-)

Thank you JohnKid for being so kind and understanding and thoughtful. You always know when say just the right thing. (You're also fun to be around and very helpful!)

Thank you Sazukemono for being kind and helpful, and staying patient when things (people) go wrong, and checking on those of us affected by the thing (person) that went wrong. (Poorly worded, sorry I just woke up)

Thanks JesusPower2 for being so friendly! You've got a great sense of humor and interact with the community so much. You've done so much for the community (includes the dev work you do!) and I wanna say thank you.
    *Thinks who else I know*
    I may edit this later if I remember somebody else...
    607, weeh, Sazukemono and 7 others like this.
  12. Awww Duckie .. yer so sweet. =D Thank you for the kind words. <3

and .. what weeh said too. tee hee he's so clever. :D
    607, MoreMoople, We3_MPO and 6 others like this.
  13. Ayyyy Duckie :)

Thanks for being so kind.

I'm sure the world would be a far better place if there were more people like you around

Thank you for being my friend :)

Which calls for a song :)

_Devuu__, MoreMoople, We3_MPO and 6 others like this.
  14. I can't believe I forgot my duck friend! D: So sorry!!
    607, _Devuu__, MoreMoople and 3 others like this.
  15. I made a lot of mistakes writing this thread, huge thank you to Sachrock for letting me know my silly errors! =D
    607, _Devuu__, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  16. +1. Staff is definitely under appreciated. Thanks for all you do.
  17. I repeat everything derp_duckie just said, times two point o (2.0). :D
    607, fBuilderS, MoreMoople and 2 others like this.
  18. Mate that's lovely! Great idea I love it. I love how staff are always so friendly when they join onto an smp even for a quick visit :)
    607, Harp4Christ, fBuilderS and 4 others like this.
  19. That's alot of thank you's sir, thank you! :D