thank you emc

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Be6Ja1min, Nov 6, 2018.

1. hello my name is top_benny or crazy_benny either way i thank emc for a full 100 days on emc it has been so fun and i loved it crazy experiences it was fun staff and friends I've been playing minecraft for 4 years now and only pc for 1 ps3 for 3 and mobile for 1 so it has been one (all my friend hate its but i don't care) so thank you emc thank you very much everyone so nice best server I've been on

credits
    senior staff: JDhallows Eviltoade and discord chating with hashog and pinapple
    mods: every mod
    devs: sazukemono mrsocks and JDhallows
    everyone else that's not stafff: thecitic carcondcutor duck1d many more (lazy benny does not want to name everyone)
  2. Benny, you are like a bright star - you just shine so bright on EMC - I'm so happy you found this place. :)
    I'm honored to know you, my friend!
    Hashhog, FadedMartian, 607 and 4 others like this.
  3. Glad you found this place my dude. Second step is to stick around :cool:
    607 and top_benny like this.
  4. thank you im crying right now
    MoreMoople and Eviltoade like this.
  5. It's wonderful to have you around, Benny! I've seen you grow a lot in just your first 100 days on EMC, and I hope you stay here for many more! :)
    607, top_benny and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Goal:1000
    MoreMoople likes this.
  7. Lots has been happening in my life right now grade 4 and then I try to keep up with the events saz host but it’s hard lots of sports
    MoreMoople likes this.
  8. I am so glad that you enjoy yourself on emc benny, this is such a great server to be on. Congrats a bunch on 100 days!
    top_benny likes this.
  9. Hiya Benny! just saw this thread. See you at the outpost! - Capt.
    top_benny and 607 like this.
  10. We're glad you've decided to become an active member of our community. Here's to the next 100 days and more! :D
  11. Thx so much you guys
    MoreMoople likes this.
  12. You builds are amazing capt
  13. You're adorable, haha. Let's hope the next 100 is even better 😁
    MoreMoople likes this.
  14. I'm so glad that you've had a fun experience on EMC so far.

Please, do not hesitate to let me know if you would like me to help you with anything! :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.
  15. Everyone Netflix tip don’t watch haunted hill house
    Big__Kev likes this.
  16. It is such a good show!
  17. Scary so scary