Texture packs

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smallieboy, Feb 12, 2012.

1. I'm just thinking does this server have its own texture pack or anything if their is plz can you reply to this and tell me where to get. If there are any other good texture packs can you please tell me.
  2. I switch between using Summer Fields and Isolation.They are both very good.
  3. There are many good texture packs, but each of us have different opinions of different texture packs. One may seem aesthetically pleasing in your view, but in someone else's, that may not be the same. Here's the forum thread for many texture packs
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/forum/41-texture-packs/
    You can find one that suits your taste.

The default resolution for minecraft texture pack is 16x16, while there are others with higher resolution such as 32x32, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256. The higher the resolution, the fancier and detailed the texture pack gets. To use these high resolution texture packs, you will need to use MC patcher.

To install a texture pack, open Minecraft and click Texture packs, then click Open texture pack folder. Next, download the texturepack, either as a zip/rar file, and save it in the folder stated above.

Hope this helps.
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  4. Theres no texture pack individual to EMC. However, I would recommend Defscape x64. That's a fantastic texture pack, in my opinion. :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. I know a bunch of you guys will hate on me, but I need to know if you can use ANY texture pack for EMC. Im really sorry for bumping an old thread, but I have been searching on the forums for a right thread that isn't as old. Its just been on my mind today, I need to know if I can use my favourite texture pack. Again, deeply sorry for bumping and old thread.
  6. I would assume you could use almost any texture pack. Excluded ones would be anything with any xray textures.
  7. Thank you. :)