Terraria Server

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Crazy1080, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. me.... I also took out a couple eye of cthulu.

For some reason I am having trouble attracting any NPCs to the harvest world, no idea what gives.
  2. make sure you are putting to many 7's
  3. Lol Sorry, doesn't translate well through text so we misunderstood.
    If you're trying to do like minecraft and type IP:7777 it won't work. You just put the IP then press accept and then it asks for the port, it should say 7777 and then click accept and it puts it up correctly.
    jaqiefox likes this.
  4. So I was transferring some buckets and lenses from an old server I had and don't use, had to take on Goblin Army by myself. Only died twice when I usually die 10+ :D
    jaqiefox likes this.
  5. no i enter the ip and then when it goes to port 7777 it wont let me press accept :/
  6. That's odd. Not to sound rude but make sure you're typing it right? foxtecha.dyndns.org and then press accept and then when it gets to the port it should default to 7777

I'm on it right now, Jeff, Crazy iSMOOCH and Jaqie have been on it as well.
  7. it sounds like either you have a hacked copy or a corrupt copy. tell steam to force an update. if that doesnt work, uninstall and reinstall it in steam. It's quite small, it won't take long.

Remember if you have characters or worlds you like, back them up first.
  8. Be careful if you're going on the harvest world... it might be hardmode soon. :P
  9. none taken, i will try again now.

my copy is legit from steam, i will try the re installing idea if it doesn't work this time
  10. Hope it works :)
  11. I got on last night while panda was on made a house and fought the goblin army or panda did I was more like meat shield for panda while it was going on I died some many times. Lol Also thanks Jaqiefox and panda for the items and helping me clear room for my house. :)
    jaqiefox, PandasEatRamen and ISMOOCH like this.
  12. I think I'm cursed. I just fought the goblin army before that on the harvest server, then got on my own and they came and then when I got on the "home" server with you they popped up. Every time I used to get on my friend's we had blood moons out the wazoo :)
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  13. But... terraria it's like Minecraft, just 50 times worse D:
  14. We're all having fun :D
  15. Closing thread as it lacks purpose.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.