Terraria Server

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Crazy1080, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haha.. its ok.. its still up if you wish to play.. i am sure no one is on it though.. let this be a message to everyone though.. you guys can all continue to play.. just please do not make this a regret for me leaving it up xD
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  2. My friend bought it for me but it don't work for osx :(
  3. I might buy it
  4. This is still going on... I'm online alone right now. :(
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  5. I am still alone... the blood moon just rose... I'm gonna die a lot today. :'(
  6. I am like "I made an iron sword", You guys are like "What color should I make my lightsaber?".
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. haha.. nah dude.. we havent made any yet.. just future planning. the only thing i have crafted is a door.. so dont feel to bad.. crazy just hands me things
  8. Can I join? But will you still play
  9. anyone can join :p... the only thing we request is that you start a new character on mediumcore.. so everyone is close.. crazy is pretty good at giving people things for new people.
  10. Should I buy it?
  11. if you want to buy it, I do not tell anyone to purchase anything... but if you wish to play, you almost have to :p.
  12. I dunno :p I will check my bank balance then might do! Christmas and my b'day should boost it :p
  13. Remember to do this! Otherwise instead of Hello you get "Dangit *insertnamehere*" though when I did, dangit wasn't what was used. :rolleyes: lol
  14. i have no idea what you are talking about :3
  15. Terraria is the complete opposite of minecraft. This is a embarrassment to us. :(
  16. haha.. why? its just a little fun for friends.. no one is saying you have to play it my friend.
  17. Now son, don't bash Terraria!
    YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  18. I died in the corruption, then Jaari died trying to get my items, then we both died trying to get his stuff... this went on for 20 minutes.
  19. I missed it?
  20. And I was absolutely no help. I tried to help but didn't know where they died. So I kept falling behind and then I would get trapped on a swarm of eaters... yeah good times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.