Terraria problems.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xxandster700xX, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Ok this should fix it if the files are corrupt or have not been downloaded correctly.
    Find Terraria in your Steam library
    Right click it
    Click "Properties"
    Find "Local Files"
    Click "Verify Integrity Of Game Cache"
    Xxandster700xX likes this.
  2. After doing some digging, the best suggestion I've found says you should make a Suspicious Eye and summon him manually. Defeating the manual summon should make the game classify him as "dead" and stop the glitch.
  3. Yes that is my name. If you put 2 and 2 together you can easily figure that out with just my Minecraft name.:D
  4. I love Terraria :D i bought it for ps3! :D
  5. I just did this and when it finished i got this:"1 files failed to validate and will be reacquired."
  6. Well the that should fix it?
    If not I can't help.
  7. Bummer. I contacted steam support almost a week ago and not one person has helped me yet.
  8. Did you try my suggestion above? Summon him manually and kill that spawn. Doing so should hopefully force him to behave.
  9. My problem isn't that the Eye Of Cthulhu keeps spawning on me. Reread my initial post and you'll see that my problem is that Terraria keeps refreshing/not responding. I actually defeated the eye of Cthulhu after getting a legendary gold bow and crafting a bunch of fire arrows for it. It also was a initial spawn.
  10. You also said he kept glitching and appearing when he wasn't supposed to. That was what I was attempting to help with. :confused:
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  11. It isn't a glitch.
  12. I'm smart my computer name is Brick :D
    jacob5089 likes this.
  13. Is your name Rick?
  14. If your Terraria is randomly freezing, maybe you should ask on the Terraria Forums for help.

But honestly... I have never gotten 200 health before I killed the EoC. Also, you shouldn't use that wiki, because HERO floods it with junk. Use this one.
  15. what are your settings for terraria set at? is vsync on? what about dynamic backgrounds?
  16. Untitled2.png
    Untitled1.png
  17. turn on frame skip, should help with the click lag.
  18. Yeah it didn't work.
  19. hmm, try turning paralax to 100%?