Temporarily Disappearing

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CadenMann, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Taking care of this now. :)
    Thank you all so much. :)
    nfell2009 likes this.

2. Edit: Caden hey buddy I haven't known you well and I wish I did but I have said this to others wanting to leave. If it is your time to go it is your time to go. We aren't holding you back from your decision.

It seems you touched someone in a way even me "Caden's pis arols" heh where did I even get this lol.

Your a 2011 member, I still need to remember that. :p We are few in none and you have lasted a good majority of most of them. *Sigh* I am getting old too x.x
    CadenMann likes this.
  3. I will bump this.
  4. I'm going to really, really miss you, Caden, though I fully support your break; it's hard to think of a better reason for taking time off than wanting to take more time for your real life. I'm so happy to hear that things are going well, and I hope that things continue to stay great for you.

I'm going to be quite happy to see your eventual return, though. I've had so much fun getting to know you as a player since I first met you, and I'll never forget the memories we share together. The bootleg unicorns, your masses of enraged squid, the random teleportations off the server... I'm going to miss that. You've always been up for a laugh, and have never failed to brighten my day. I hope to see you return soon enough and keep on being awesome. :)

I'll shoot you my Skype when I get the chance. ;)
    607, CadenMann and ShelLuser like this.
  5. Well at least pet a bird in your absence.
    CadenMann likes this.
  6. I would very, very, very, very much appreciate this. :)

Side note: this is my second last post on the forums. Expect the last one tomorrow. :)
    607 likes this.