teleportation via pressure plate, sign or button

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Releias, Sep 17, 2017.

1. oki
    so
    I've been trying to figure this out for a while now o~o
    and nothing ever seems to make any sense
    can someone PLEASE provide a simple explanation/how to on how to make this work?
    I'm getting kinda tired of wasting time going back and forth on my res from top to bottom since I'm doing renovations on it and the help would be GREATLY appreciated!

2. A simple read of The wiki should be enough :)

Also, could you please stop posting unimportand (for the topic) picures under every post. I have really slow internet, and it takes some time to load, in wich I can't type or anything...
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  3. tried reading the wiki-
    none of it makes sense to me (since the wikis I've read don't relate to the EMC server, only the single player)
    maybe I'm reading the wrong wikis?
    sorry if you don't like my pictures? .-.
    I deal with lag and usually 1 - 3 bars of wifi and even mine isn't that lag plagued :confused:
  4. I wonder if you clicked the link, I linked derectly to the Empireminecraft wiki page of feature signs, the way teleportation works...
    Also, if that doesn't make sense to you, I can't help you any further, English is my third langue, and I'm not that good at explaining things in it, the Empireminecraft wiki is written by actual English people, wich should make everything a lot easyer.

EDIT: wiki bars doesn't say anything, the best way to see how fast your internet is with ping and upload speed, the best way to test that is via Speedtest.net
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. wow oki thats a LITTLE rude sounding ._.
    I've been looking on google and reading what I can-
    tried to look on here but didn't get diddley
    english is my 2nd language and reading problems don't help so YEAH alot of things aren't going to make sense to me /:
    also-
    if you read what I typed in the first post I asked for a SIMPLE how to/explaination
    and its clearly explained there in that post that nothing was making sense-
    so why would you even link me to a wiki page when I had put that?
    also-
    if you weren't going to help/contribute to the thread in the first pllace why did you reply? :confused:
    kinda takes away from everything else ._.
  6. I think Jelle is just trying to point you in the right direction :) You said in a post just above that you're tried the Wiki's but you didn't find one related to EMC, but the one they linked is the Wiki specifically for EMC. I think that's what Jelle is trying to convey.

If you have read the linked wiki page and are still having trouble, there's a video at the bottom which might make things clearer (although it's a little older):

Let us know if you still need some help :)
  7. Since you wanted a written explanation.

Stand where you want the teleport to take you and do /res tpsign.
    Go where you want to be teleported from and place a sign that says teleport on the top line.
    Place a button or pressure plate 1 block above the sign and you will be teleported when activated.
    TomvanWijnen and ComicalCanine like this.
  8. thank you!
    FINALLY
    someone who ACTUALLY read the first post DX
    thank you for your help
    btw I sent you a friend request either yesterday or the day before
  9. I read the wikis
    and as I've said (I think 3 times now?) nothing was making sense.
    english = gigantic boot camp glacier barrier that you have to climb with a ice cube mallet
    reading = round about the same size obstacle <.>
  10. For the record my old house i was wired into the router but I and slow internet due to the point I can't watch any videos. Ran at 30kb a second. Has nothing to do with wifi bars. Here I get 1 bar in my bedroom and 90mb a second. It's the ISP not router.
  11. A easy way to find stuff on Google. Include EMC. As you see it's the first link.

Not working on cell here is link.

https://m.imgur.com/a/xCcFG
  12. did that o~o
    it didn't pull up emc stuff for me