Team fortress 2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Abigal3_, Sep 13, 2015.

1. I own a Teamspeak server if anyone here uses Teamspeak, there's a channel and subchannels for Team Fortress 2. The server is still developing but is open to the public.
  2. BUY EYOUR WEAPONS AND SH1T ON THAT COMMUNITY MARKET, $1 buck for strange kingofthatjungle
  3. There is a community made site for buying and trading weapons and hats, and you can get just about every weapon for .5 scrap, and most hats/cosmetics for 1.55 refined metal, so I'd recommend getting those there (I don't know if I can post the IP here). Honestly, though, I don't find TF2 that much fun any more. I just lost interest in the game.
  4. A word of caution about trading. Be careful where you trade and who you trade with. Trading with brand new, low level and/or private Steam accounts, not recommended. Trades involving transferring money through third parties or wallet funds through funny business on the market (e.g. you put up some cheap items for a high price on market, trader buys them from you, then you gift him item he wants) will get you banned and rightly so.

Trade only with well-established and legitimate trading sites. And even if the site is legitimate, be aware that doesn't mean everyone using it is.
    LBoss9001 likes this.
  5. Yay a friend of mine that plays TF2 xD
  6. i need to get a backpack -_- i filled my invent with all the achievement items
  7. gg, lol
  8. well, im going to raffle all my tf2 items on scrap.tf, enter that if you want
    i cant play tf2 for private reasons
  9. I can have them if you like :3
  10. boi im gonna raffle them
  11. Hmm...what will you be raffling?