TEAM COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Gianluca99Star, Nov 11, 2016.

?

should this be annual

yes 13 vote(s) 86.7%
no 2 vote(s) 13.3%
  1. On November 26 at 3pm team will meet on smp1 at /v 2231 and the competition will begin. the competition will contain, 1 parkour challenge, 1 building level, 1 Horse race, 1v1 PvP and team PvP levels! the final comp will be team PvP until only 1 team stands

The competition will be last team standing so at the end of each level the first place team will choose any team they fell and the chosen team will have to vote out 1 of their players! the player voted out cannot participate in any more levels but is still apart of the team if they win. if a team loses all their players there team is eliminated!

Each team will appoint a team captain of the team and will choose a color of wool for there team. it is up to the team if they want to name there team along with there color!

The last team with players standing in the game will win 250k to split between the members of the team!

the cost for the comp is 10k per team, each team requires 4 people to join the competition no more no less and a minimum of 5 teams is needed for the competition to take place!

if you have any further questions regarding the competition just let me know in game or through message!

remember to have fun! show respect! play fair! and may the odds be ever in your favor!

EXTRA:
    PLEASE PM YOUR TEAM MEMBERS IF YOU WANT TO JOIN IF YOU WANT TO JOIN BUT DON'T HAVE A TEAM PM ME AND TEAMS WILL BE MADE FOR YOU IF THERE'S ENOUGH PEOPLE!!
    Tyron87, cocoabbi, ShelLuser and 3 others like this.
  2. Wow what a great event imma try to get a team together!
  3. You can only pvp at the pvp arenas.
  4. yes i am aware of that for that part of the comp we will be moving to the pvp arena on smp6 i already thought it through!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Sounds interesting. 4 is the minimum. Perhaps there should also be a Maximum limit on the number of members per team?
    Kytula likes this.
  6. the min and max is 4 players per team.. ill edit it to make it more clear :)
    nuclearbobomb and Kytula like this.
  7. I may join if i can make it
  8. I hope I can join this ;)
  9. To be honest, This will probably be the best event I've ever heard of! So I just have one thing to say, If there is 250k, And 4 players, How could we divide it?
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Because We could do 240k?
  11. Simple: 220k for me, and then there's 30k left for the three other members :D

Ok, more seriously: it would amount to 62,500r per player.
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  12. Sounds interesting
  13. Well if we wanted to make it more simple...
  14. I wanna join! =D
  15. Anyome who has open team id like to join :D
    Evesthery likes this.
  16. What if me and the posters below my first post teamed? None of us have a team yet.
  17. you can team with them if you all want to, as long as you have 4 members and your all okay with it, then one of u can pm me with a team name, captain, and team color.. and then i can set u guys up!