Switch Servers?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Olga, May 14, 2012.

1. I now already! Looked at his profile page and I now again!
  2. I know who d1223 is. Every server has a moderator that lives there! R0bbiejo lives on Smp4
  3. Wich one is smp5?
  4. I'm not sure. which ever one appears the most on it.
  5. what about me D:
  6. i was thinking of doing the same thing yank! smp2 seems nice because it actually has a community not just trolls and n00bs... its just ive put too much work on my res i dont want to move again unless someone is helping me :D

EDIT: we have pros too but they never get on because they are bored with smp1 as well
  7. Hmm smp5 or smp8
  8. Oh, and Squizzel. Sorry, it's just that you weren't on when I posted that.
    SMP2 is a great place for me, but I would look at ALL the servers to be sure you end up in the place that's right for you.
  9. who wants to give me a tour? secret? :)... Lol tours remind me of the big red busses in London in Minecraft with several kids jumping up and down seeing a dirt shed saying, "That Must've taken YEARS to make.. He/she is skill'd!" LOL but yeah secret wana give me a tour of smp2? :D
  10. Ha, I would, but I'm most likely not going to be able to get on mc for the next couple of days. I might get on tonight, if you go on SMP2 in a bit, explore, and then wait for me, I can give you a decent tour. :)
  11. Don't show him my stuff, it isn't finished yet D=
  12. Come to smp8. It's an awesome server.
  13. Okies. It looks awesome so far, despite the fact that it's made of dirt.
  14. OOHHHH YES, I got a mention! Yay SMP2 :)
    SecretAznEks and ISMOOCH like this.
  15. Maxarias was the only admin there always was on SMP5. But now she resigned, and SMP5 is a spam-bomb again ..
  16. Oh, maybe my time comes.... :p
  17. You hardly play here anymore though :(
  18. I come around.. sometimes. But I'm kinda stuck on smp8 with the shop at the moment.
  19. Bah, we'll get you back someday, right?
    I kind of miss the days when we just messed around in chat late at night (or noontime for you Aussies)