Survivor 40!!! Thoughts and pre-predictions.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SkeleTin007, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Hey guys Skele here and I am excited for the 40th season of survivor winners at war. I saw the trailer and I was like this could be good. With EoE and a new currency in play I also thought this is gonna be a very tough season to predict. My pre-predictions are kind of foggy right now but I want to hear what you guys think about this. And for a 2 million dollar prize that is pretty sick. Thoughts, comments, and guesses on final 3 or 2?
    FadedMartian likes this.
  2. Is a triple factorial a thing? :confused:
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  3. That I hope not XD
  4. Never really watched the show so I don't know who the players are. I know this season it all previous winner but no clue about it. Tell me why I should watch it?
  5. Its about players marooned on an island and voting each other off in order to be the sole survivor and win a million dollars.
  6. Sounds like ‘Love Island’ had a kid with ‘I’m A Celebrity’ lmao
  7. I was also confused by it, I thought the exclamation marks were part of the title of the show. :p
    Anyway, sounds interesting! I do frequently hear people talk about the Dutch version (titled Expeditie Robinson, (closely) after the original Swedish program), but had never looked into it until now. It reminds me of Surviving Mindcrack Island, a Minecraft series which I have watched in full (but years later after it was uploaded, as I had it in my Watch Later for a very long time :p). I guess that is based off the concept too!