Survival Update Auction Rules

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, you wouldn't 3,456 of them, just 54. I got 23 in less than a week, so its possible.

2. Oh now I nearly placed a bid thinking 1 DC Skeleton Heads equals 3456 Heads...
    I'd suggest:
    • Keep the convention: "1 DC means fully stacked if stackable."
    • Change the rule to "Mob Heads or any Heads can be auctioned stack wise. e.g. 64 heads or 128 heads, or a multiple of 64."
    • OR make heads non-stackable? (I like them being stackable though.)
  3. I have a question. I have been permanently banned. My head I so rare it is like a Treasure voucher. Will they be able to be auctioned in single?
  4. No.
  5. k. fine with me!
  6. As there was some confusion, I added a clarification to the bottom of the original post, stating that staff heads are to follow the same rules as stated in the player heads description. Thanks.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  7. Tbh I don't think the head rule is very fair, because having to include 53 heads just to auction off a staff head is kinda.. Lame :/
  8. dont look at it like that. Look at it as 'I have to get 53 heads to auction off heads'. Staff are nothing special, and we dont like seeing people profit because of stuff we made that others do not. THAT is not fair.
    Pab10S and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. Staff are regular players just like everyone else. Look at it this way. Say you auction off a staff member head, by itself and make 50,000. Now, that player steps down and two months later someone tries to do the same thing, seeing as you were allowed to. They would feel it's unfair that you got to do it and they can't simply because the person wasn't staff anymore. The rule is made to be more fair than what you're thinking. :)
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  10. You must hate poor Jack lol
    That would be fair, because you did it beforehand while you were allowed. If you were allowed to curse say 2 years ago (pretty sure you still weren't) but then the rule for cursing came in one year ago, someone wouldn't feel unfair if they couldn't curse, because that's just how it is.
  11. Just a quick question. Does this mean that any amount of mob heads can be auctioned off, as long as it is greater than 54 total?
  12. I have been wondering that too.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  13. I can't give a definite answer, but I've seen people auctioning off 54 single-heads quite a few times o.0
  14. Just making it clearer cause I am not sure if you understand. We are wondering if we can auction off 73 instead of 54, 108 ETC
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. ah, I didn't understand that actually, but I've seen such things like that, aswell.
  16. Shoa you can!
  17. Yes you can. As long as it is greater than 54.
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  18. Im going to go with this. I may have read it wrong also (Im sure I did), as I assumed it meant by "adding more to the stacks" that it was talking about slots, which would require it to go up by double chest increments. Thanks for the answers guys. :)
    SkyDragonv8 and boozle628 like this.
  19. I haven't seen anything here about flowers. I've seen someone auction a DC of 50/50 yellow and red flowers.

Can we mix flowers in a chest for auction? and if not

can we mix tulip colours in a dc for auction?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.