(Survey) Would you shop at an SMP3 mall?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by PetezzaDawg, Mar 28, 2017.

?

How often would you use at an Smp3 mall?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2017.
Very often 2 vote(s) 8.3%
Often 3 vote(s) 12.5%
Occasionally 4 vote(s) 16.7%
Only when other shops don't have what I need 10 vote(s) 41.7%
Never 5 vote(s) 20.8%
  1. Hello people of EMC,

A while back I began work on a large scale mega mall on SMP3, however I've always wondered would anyone ever actually use a mall on SMP3 and how often? Please take 30 seconds to respond to the poll at the top of this thread and please be honest, this will determine wether or not the mall stays on SMP3. Feel free to leave a comment down below, even criticism as long as it's constructive! Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

A thread will be made when the mall opens with all the details :)

-Pete
  2. Pete, I'm an smp1 member, so I will most commonly buy on my own server... However, I often jump and mash hop with /mall and /shop on all the smps looking for good prices and stock.

The things I see on shops and malls are this...
    1) until I have free vault, I likely never sell on a different server but malls and shops that buy and sell generally attract more attention
    2) so I don't have use a vault I check my server first, so does smp3 get good activity? for 10r, I'll do it though, but when I hop servers I'm almost always looking for some specific things.
    3) mall or shop, better have the competative prices or I'm probably still searching. Its easy to do another /shop/mall
    4) flow better be good or if I get lost or can't find what I'm looking for I'll hop to next shop/mall
    5) a big building that is mostly out of stock is not good and should have hard to find things in stock. as the mall owner, do you mind/love the work of checking and stocking?

In the end, this is for you really. I'm not sure shops and malls are as much about income as the game. Specifically EMC + Minecraft in this case. Do you want to make that huge building so people say "wow" or not?
  3. The prices are based off another well known mall and is a buy and sell mall.

Stocking won't be an issue. For the stuff I don't have time to stock (anything that can't be auto farmed) I have a payed stocker and if that fails I'm letting the mall be player driven.

Thank you for the input :)
  4. Bump! I want to get as many responses as I can so if you've got the time, please respond to the poll :) !
  5. if smp5 doesn't have what I need, yes
  6. I voted never only because I am rarely in town on smp3 as I have an outpost there.
  7. I cant really say how often I would use it. I only use shops that sell most everything and are always instock and avoid shopping at shops the carry only a few items or are always out of stock.
  8. I usually go to Azygos13's mall, but whatever.
  9. [I cant really say how often I would use it. I only use shops that sell most everything and are always instock and avoid shopping at shops that carry only a few items or are always out of stack.][/MrClydeBarrow]
    You know, you're pretty smart, Clyde.
  10. Bump! This poll will close on April the 29th so please make sure to vote!
  11. I would go there a whole lot, as my home server is smp3 and I recently lost a lot of items to a loss of a residence. A lot of items, but nothing irreplaceable, so I'd be replacing some of the items that were lost.