[SURVEY] What event times work best for you?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MoreMoople, Apr 25, 2022.

?

What times are you most available for events on Fridays? (All times are shown in EMC time)

Poll closed May 2, 2022.
11 AM - 12 PM 4 vote(s) 18.2%
12 PM - 1 PM 4 vote(s) 18.2%
1 PM - 2 PM 4 vote(s) 18.2%
2 PM - 3 PM 4 vote(s) 18.2%
3 PM - 4 PM 6 vote(s) 27.3%
4 PM - 5 PM 3 vote(s) 13.6%
5 PM - 6 PM 2 vote(s) 9.1%
6 PM - 7 PM 6 vote(s) 27.3%
7 PM - 8 PM 10 vote(s) 45.5%
After 8 PM 15 vote(s) 68.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey everyone! My Fridays will be opening up very soon and I'm planning to move Day of Chance to Friday instead of Sunday. :)

This is where you come in! I would like to know what times you are most available to attend events. Please note that I try to keep Day of Chance a little earlier in the day so that it's available for people who can't make it to Saturday FireFloors due to time zone differences.

Please vote in the poll above. You may select multiple times that work for you, but please only vote with one account.
  2. I'm other side of planet, so time would be 11-12hrs ahead
    I can online at 8am-2am at any time of these i will online as well. so, for emc time is 8pm-2pm
  3. Anything past 9 pm is a no go for me since I might try to start getting more sleep.
    Nickblockmaster and MoreMoople like this.
  4. Sleep, what’s that?
  5. xD
    AncientTower likes this.
  6. Bump! The poll will close on Sunday!
    Nickblockmaster likes this.
  7. google soon but probely early morning emc time basicly now or in ple of hours probely from 12am until 1pm probely not shure basicly 4 hours before the normal time normaly i can never be at these events please let it be in my time