[Survey] EMC's Next steps

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Tuqueque, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Greetings fellow citizens of the Empire!

As a long-time member of this amazing community, I am here to share with you survey that will give all of us a chance to shape the future of our beloved server. I know that this community is more than just a server - it is a tight-knit group of players who share a common love for Minecraft and a commitment to making this a truly special place.

What is this survey about?
    The survey is designed to gather feedback from members of the Empire Minecraft community about their priorities and preferences for future updates and developments to the server. This may help guide future decisions in EMC.

-------> LINK TO SURVEY <-------

Your opinion and feedback are incredibly valuable here, as it can help staff guide the future of this community even better. The survey should not take more than 10 minutes of your time, and better yet, there are prizes!

Rewards for Participation

4000r for every individual participant

A custom signed book by myself
    100r for every question you answer

5,000r for every friend you get to complete this survey
    10,000r bonus for every 5 friends

Even more rupees and supporter vouchers will be raffled randomly at the end.
    Probably special prize to person with most referrals.
    (Hint My heads, Custom books, and More)
    (Make sure your friends type your name in the survey)

Feel free to discuss any topics on this thread.
    I am hoping to give away 1.5m rupees or more . Thanks =P <3

The Survey will last until the end of March

This survey was created by myself! This is not an official EMC/Starlis survey

Amount of Responses So Far: LINK

Goal: 85 Responses

Please Share the Survey: https://forms.gle/u3bTE5nzYinvFS1h6

PS. Fill this survey as well
  2. Latest Update
    Other
    FadedMartian and NuclearBobomb like this.
  3. *laughs*
    Have fun with my paragraph responses.

Also, you might want to change some of those to be a textbox rather than a short answer box. Makes it easier to type and reread what I typed.
    Nickblockmaster, 607, We3_MPO and 3 others like this.
  4. Smp5 is missing from the "Which servers do/did you mainly play on?" question ;)
    VoidDistortion, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  5. Both fixed, Ty for feedback!
    We3_MPO and Fred_TWK like this.
  6. Oh boy, a survey! Just submitted mine. Haven't been here a while, but I hope to help!
    607, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  7. Your fresh look at this server might actually make your survey the most important one.
  8. Just submitted a survey, Love the idea tuq. :)
    We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  9. I filled out the survey. Thanks for sharing!
    Scuffers and Tuqueque like this.
  10. Thanks for the first day responses everyone! Added a section to see the current amount responses

- updated automatically :)

To reach the goal, make sure to share with your friends
    We3_MPO and Scuffers like this.
  11. I submitted a response but I can't share it with my friends because I don't have any
    UltiPig, We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  12. Summited a survey.
  13. Posted.
  14. complete
  15. Completed...i Hope I used my current account name of Cardioddy instead of Cardiddy (my old one)
  16. obligatory submitted to keep this train rollin’
    Tuqueque and We3_MPO like this.
  17. Just submitted mine, enjoy the read cause it took me a while. Thank you for making this :)
    We3_MPO, Scuffers and Tuqueque like this.
  18. Survey was submitted on 3/6/2023, 12:31 PM CDT. It brought me joy to give feedback on this lovely server. ^-^
    We3_MPO, 607 and Tuqueque like this.
  19. cool
    Tuqueque likes this.
  20. Half-way through the Responses Goal, MANY THANKS PEOPLE! Please continue sharing!

Just because someone asked about privacy and data collection:

When you first land in the survey you get to see this:

On the bottom part, if you are signed in on google.com, your gmail will appear FOR YOU.

As you can see, it later says (not shared) meaning I have no access to your personal emails!

First, it is indicating that you are using such account and that is is NOT being shared in the survey.

You can submit the survey without a google account, but the benefit of doing so while signed-in is that if you fill out the survey halfway and don't have time to complete it, you can resume later at any time from another device with your google account. Half-filled surveys never get shared with the creator of the survey. (In google forms, other services sometimes do collect and store half filled survey, so just general advice for online surveys)

the * Required is indicating how Required Questions are labeled - which Red Asterisk is usually standard among all surveys. 95% of questions are optional in the survey and you may decide to skip any if you feel uncomfortable answering them.

In other words no personal identifiable data is being collected and I'm also taking steps to reduce what is collected which might be sensitive. :) - Also, in compliance with EMC's terms of service, I made the age question a requirement - which If you answer that you are younger than 18 or do not wish to share such information, the survey will skip questions related to irl money in any way.
    607, We3_MPO, VoidDistortion and 4 others like this.