Surprise Event Tonight at 8pm EMC time

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 5, 2014.

1. cause i have bad luck putting together computers and i just got a bunch of new parts so i had geeksquad assemble it and take all the liability
  2. Congrats Stinkydoodie on winning... every time. :p
  3. Is there a way I can spectate without getting killed?
  4. Not for this event due to its location.
  5. What was the event?
  6. The first event was killing me in PvP.
    Second event starts in 4 mins
  7. :(
  8. I ended up having to go, but thanks for the awesome event! It was super fun, and I know the whole community greatly appreciates when you take time out of your life to kill us. :)
  9. Were any new items introduced that I must add to my collection?
  10. 'Last man standing' ...but ended early with multiple people...no prize ...nor compensation for the people left in it?
    BailiB likes this.
  11. Seeing as how people were cheating by hiding in the first place, editing difficulty settings, enderpearling back in, the 'prize' in question was going to be no more than 5k rupees. If you really want to fight it out, we can have the few people that were left battle it out in the mob arena on smp5 where it's a more controlled setting. This event turned into more of a fun death event instead and most of all, it was knowledge for the next event of what not to do.
  12. Still fun! Though Ill forfeit the Mob Arena since I don't want to even have a chance to win that too like I did with the PVP Event. Ill step out of this one if you guys plan to do that.
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  13. I'm impartial to what happens, tbh... but Rainbow and I think 'maybe' they should have a mob arena (but he can't host it atm), just to see who the winner might be... but that's up to the last people if they want to do it or not, i'm just being a mediator.

I think the last people were:

Stinkydoodie
    ItsMeMatheus
    Rexio456
    FirstJugBurgerz
  14. For all who have been pm'ing me asking whats on it. This should answer:
    eklektoi likes this.
  15. Dang work.. Making me be there all the time...
  16. I want that vault page ;_;
    y u make me jelly...
  17. lol i should show u my vault page :p
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  18. I'm not even gonna go there =P
    (too late)
    bitemenow15 and Bro_im_infinite like this.
  19. Meanwhile...
    Vault5.JPG
    FDNY21 likes this.
  20. Am I the only one that used to put dirt in my vault? xD