Sunset over Utopia.

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by QuilliamPenn, May 19, 2013.

1. I have a great idea for chapter 3... But, I don't know whether you will like it or not...
  2. Any and all suggestions (Positive, constructive and helpful. ) Are welcomed :D
  3. Very impressive, I eagerly await the next installment.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  4. Okay then... For chapter three or any other chapters I think you could use inspiration from this video...
  5. World War Z is an amazing Book! Did you know their is gonna be a movie!!!!!!
  6. I did know this. :)
  7. Do you like the suggestion I made?
  8. I do like it, thank you :)
  9. If you need any music to set the mood...

Adderwolf71 likes this.
  10. This...will actually be very helpful.
    Thank you.

(Edit) The last one is absolutely fantastic.
    SparerToaster likes this.
  11. Just read the first 2 chapters. That was awesome! Can't wait to read the rest, and so glad I made it into the book :D
    Spenser6 likes this.
  12. A bump! Chapter 3 has begun and i am super excited about writing it :D
  13. This is really cool.
  14. Impressive! The title reminds me of Sunset (or maybe sunrise?) over Fallujah... :p
  15. This is AMAZING! Suggestion for one of the chapters have it take place at the smp2 Wild Reach.
  16. The next chapter should be up soon! I had to move so that has kinda been my focus the past few days......
  17. Chapter 3 is up! Thank you very much to everyone who helped me figure out where to have this chapter set!
    I have put Chapter 3 in the post below the OP!
  18. I like this...
    Spenser6 likes this.
  19. Just read the third chapter.....Spenser, you should try to get this published. This is amazing stuff. Keep up the good work :)
    Spenser6 likes this.
  20. You are all awesome! I didn't ever think it was good enough to get published....thank you :D
    cddm95ace likes this.