Sunday Server Events - 4PM EMC Time,9PM BST

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oof ty lol
  2. Assuming this is still happening?
  3. Yes, should be open quite soon
    jacob5089 likes this.
  4. well that was easy. 6 minute win for round 1.
  5. Trying again, server open :)
  6. Sounds like a good change to me, can't wait for different events
  7. Still ongoing, new round starting :)
  8. Wasn't much help to my team(s), but had a lot of fun before I had to go! Was my first time doing anything with Sunday Server Events so I look forward to getting to join in on the events more. Hopefully everyone had as much fun as I did! :)
    SkeleTin007 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  9. Had a few minor bumps, but as all new things go practice makes perfect ^-^ thanks for the fun event chin!
    Arystina and SkeleTin007 like this.
  10. I had a lot of fun last week, wish I could make it this week! Good luck to everyone who will be playing and have fun
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  11. I'll probably show up
  12. Should be just about 5 minutes :)
  13. sounds cool, I'll try to be there!
  14. Trying again in about 5 minutes :)
  15. People need to stop coming on and ruining events for everyone else. It's not funny. You people know who you are. Just STOP.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. Ok so I'm going to explain everything wrong with this post and then I am going to say nothing else regarding the matter. We are not ruining anything. The way this map is done, Chin must reset the map every game. As in close the server and put a fresh, un-edited map on the server. If I break a block on the map AFTER the game is over, I have no effect on the game. If you'd like for me to explain it further or to debate it with me, feel free to PM me on Discord @ Sportaflop#3123
  17. What exactly is there to debate about bad behavior? Rainbowchin said to stop. None of you listened. Then you proceed to blame ME for the explosions. Way to cause a mess and then try to avoid responsibility. If people can't listen and follow a few SIMPLE rules, then these events might stop being a thing in the future. If that happens, you have no one to blame but yourselves.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  18. Regardless of the reason, people were asked to stop doing a particular thing, and I was ignored.
    One more round will be held, with good behaviour.
    jacob5089 and Arystina like this.
  19. 5 minutes for the next one :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.