[Suggestions] Chaos Update!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by chickeneer, Feb 15, 2022.

1. Nine Dragon Stones in a 9x9 grid makes a Dragon Stone Fragment

A Marlix that always runs away from you

An Eyender that dodges all attacks

Machine Gun Sorgina

Momentus with real Giant AI (no ai)

Reisik or whatever his name is
    just an ender dragon that has flame particles

edit 1 (12:48 EMC time)

"Hell Mode": Accessible in the difficulty settings of PS or that dystopia world, All monsters spawn as enraged, have half the damage cap as diff10 (twice as bulky), and any time a boss spawns, another spawns as well

also add clown that does anything and says "chaos, chaos!"
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  2. Every passive mob killed: for food drops gives independence steaks for 24 hours on April 1st. With in chat message reads a BlizzArd has spawned. Boss bar shows "spider" for 1 minute.
    (Timer doesn't reset for multiple kills of mobs. So killing a flock of chickens will not spam your chat.)

Also Random chat messages with "Jeff tried to code" and such.
  3. Make it so when a Zombie gets close to you it's head starts shaking violently then the Zombie splits in two then again and again until /entc is maxed.
    607, KatydidBuild and UltiPig like this.
  4. Death messages but everyone on the server knows about it when u die along with changing the death message to be funny
    farmerguyson likes this.
  5. healing wapon u need tho
    hit oder players tho heal them if they turn it on in ther settings

idea 2 doge coin

idea 3 holy pig u can fly with it in town with a enchant carod on a stick

idea 3 mayors with perks like get more fortune from a ore or get more xp

idea 4 more events but like 3 hours ealryer than normal please please i normaly cant be ad events make it 4 hours
    UltiPig likes this.
  6. I like the kiss methodology.

Would love to see a random daily block on 1 server that teleports you instantly into the void.
    607, SkeleTin007 and UltiPig like this.
  7. 1 in every 50 or so passive mobs cannot be killed
  8. Every SMP routinely gets caked.
  9. RIP TPS
    Unoski likes this.
  10. Not if my ideas are implemented ;)
    UltiPig and 607 like this.
  11. please add presidends or majors like 14 majors that u can vote for but efry week / mond 6 of the 14 radom

show up and u can vote for them they give perks like extra chance for more ores more xp or more luck and maybe like somting like that u need tho dive treasures or somting and u get mobs bosses or crafting stuf from it i dond now and president daanhu needs tho be incleuded
    maybe add that legging and chest plates have more devens or pickaxes have more durabilety wen a majors is choosen small perks and stuf that chance efry week tho mond or efry 2 weeks
  12. Thats exactly what hypixel does lol
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  13. What a great collection. :D I laughed out loud at the second to last one. I particularly love the second one too.

There's a lot to read here! I'm going to put on some music and continue. :D
    Progryck, Unoski and SkeleTin007 like this.
  14. oow ?? sins wen than i need tho check that out havent been there sice 2 years
  15. This is a good alternative. :D
    This is great. :D Sounds like a dream!

Lots of creativity here! Maybe I'll make up my own another day.
    wafflecoffee likes this.
  16. Honestly, the random block one would be a genuinely useful things to have.
    Progryck likes this.
  17. Yeah, gotta make sure you're really mixing up all that smooth stone with other smooth stone. ;)
    AnonReturns, 607 and Unoski like this.
  18. idea note i was tinking of it before the 1.19 snap shot i dind steal it its just that mojang dit do it at the wrong time xd

idea shift speed boots i have iritated my self so much wen i was building and doin oder stuf that wen i was sneaking it was so slow that building got boring becouse if u make somting huge and u sneak so slow its hart and it will have oder uses

name idea by anon

i tink it was speedy slippers or somting i dond remember

not final but please add
    AnonReturns and UltiPig like this.
  19. Enraged animals (especially pigs)

“Super Ghasts” — with as much health as Blizz Ard —always spawn underground and suffocate to death

Confirmation interface for every flag… if you type /res pset wafflecoffee move r, a box pops up and asks if you’re sure

Supporter colors switch around, so diamond would be iron, gold would be diamond, and iron would be gold

The Empire Shop (like the old one) is brought back, with really good prices, but the buy flag is false
    AnonReturns, unixbrain and 607 like this.
  20. Double smooth stone slabs and smooth stone for the texture :D
    607 and MoreMoople like this.