[Suggestions] Chaos Update!

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by chickeneer, Feb 15, 2022.

1. This is mostly a meme thread but silly ideas might be used.

Here were some goofy ideas generated in Discord. Feel free to add your own. The more ridiculous and less useful it is, the better.

Add your own! Again the best ideas are just for chaos, not further breaking the economy.
  2. Throwable potatoes. Does no damage.
    RainbowPony, AnonReturns, 607 and 4 others like this.
  3. You know how in the Halloween event you could pick a disguise for your character?

Well what if when you wore certain promo staff heads it gives you the full-body disguise of that skin. Ie., wear a chickeneer head and your body turns into chickeneer.
    607 and chickeneer like this.
  4. well, this thread is going to be wild.

-Torch of delumination. Gives blindness to whoever holds it. (or if possible, triggers blindness in a 10 block area when placed)

-Inverted slimes, starts small and splits into bigger slimes when killed.

-ghouls: 10% chance to spawn zombie wearing your armor and player head when you die

-wearable squid, is placed on head and gives you black ink trail when walking

-fish mode: gives you endless water breathing but you "drown" when out of the water

-curse of disorientation: triggers chorus fruit teleport every 5 seconds

-random block. when placed it takes a random block from your inventory and places that instead.

-wonky knockback: randomly applies knockback 1,2 or 3, or even negative, pulling mobs toward you.
    AnonReturns, Unoski, 607 and 4 others like this.
  5. Throwable potatoes, bounches right back, does damage.
  6. A maxed out fully enchanted bow that doesn't shoot straight.
  7. Food makes you hungrier. You eat, it removes hunger bars.

Hot potato. A potato that sets you on fire if you have it in your inventory.

Troll chicken. A chicken that runs up to you, lays an explosive egg, and then runs away.

Permanent stick. You can't remove it from your inventory. Not even by dying. If you try to drop it or put it in a chest, it displays a message , "I stick with you".
    RainbowPony, 607, TECtock and 4 others like this.
  8. A deadbush that once mined it turns enchanted and has curse of binding.
    chickeneer likes this.
  9. (All Town suggestions)

Town turns day/night when someone teleports to a residence (random)

“.000000000” is added to the end of every rupee transaction

Typing /waste teleports you to /wnether, and vice versa

Placing sea pickles sends /p davisatdavis or /p butterb0t into the player’s chat box (max once per minute)

Typing /home (regardless of which home) sends the error, “You don’t have permission for that” every now and then (random)

Damage is set to true (and hunger) on all residences and can’t be changed (default behavior) (no loss of items or XP on death)

“Not Special Dirt” is rereleased

Weather is enabled in Town and is on for the whole day (this could be tricky because of snow)

Biome in Town is set to nether_wastes or whatever it is at the old mob arena

Players are blinded randomly (three times per hour for ten seconds)

Bosses spawn in Town, but despawn shortly after (the point is for the message to show and the sound to play)

Fake shop notification (random occurrence): “[random online player] sold you 1 Dirt for 10,000r” (max of two times per hour)

Phantoms spawn in Town (conditions met)

Firework and Avalauncher fire rate limits removed
  10. I smell April Fools pranks baking in Chickens / Mooples Head :D This could be quite epic and fun given the idea's presented here.

*Typing /home takes you to a random res. The probability of actually getting to your res is 33% You can get to your res every single time by typing /v (Your res # here or name)

*Random animals (Passive) have a random chance of biting you.

*Random players at random times get blasted to y=2k (In towns only) No fall damage.
  11. What. Nooo. I would never.

Okay maybe a little.
    607, KatydidBuild, MoreMoople and 4 others like this.
  12. *furiously taking notes and scheming*
  13. What I don't understand is why we don't put forth this kind of effort to fix the lag?

• Have all redstone lines be continually powered at level 15
      • Dramatically reduces the amount of redstone updates by at least 7.
      • Unpowered redstone dust is very useless. What's the point of it anyway? To not power? Just don't have dust there, silly.
    • I've compiled a code to improve actual TPS reporting. I am just a beginner but this should reflect much more stable and higher numbers.
      • Code:
        print=("Server TPS: 46")
      • Just plug it in when you do the command and boom! You're welcome.
      • I don't know why it's limited to 20 so I increased it to 46. Should result in better performance.
    607, farmerguyson, UltiPig and 3 others like this.
  14. This seems a bit off topic but if you use redstone in many diff types of builds you would understand the extreme importance of NOT having all dust powered to 15. Every auto sorter and comparator uses the input and output strength of the redstone. It needs the diff strength to work properly. There are literally tons of diff designs that require diff strengths to work properly. A change like you suggest will break almost every single redstone contraption except the super simple ones.

I get you want to address lag but from what I've personally experienced, is that it has to do with much more than redstone alone. Moving carts, entity counts (including items) Player connections, ETC. It also depends on the SMP and time of day you connect. I personally try to keep all my redstone builds as simple as possible and don't leave them in auto run. I'm sorry you're having issues but I think this topic is better in it's own thread.
    SkeleTin007, UltiPig and DrasLeona247 like this.

15. 607, UltiPig and Merek_Shadower like this.
  16. >:) Moophahahaha!

I mean, what? We would never do such a thing. I don't know what you're talking about.
  17. SMPcake. Surround it with lava walls.

You buy a residence on SMPcake, but it's a normal residence: dirt, grass, bedrock, you know. The other residences and the road are cake, making you feel like you're alone in a desolate cake world with the only normal residence. The thing is that with every block you place or destroy, a new type of cake appears in your inventory. Think Grandma's Cookies: oatmeal raisin cake, sugar cake, chocolate chip cake, etc... You might even get lucky and get a chance at an EMC Birthday Cake. Place the birthday cake and find out that, when you eat it, you get a piece of paper or a book or something with a lie on it. They need to have a coherent narrative, though. Lure the player through these lies ("Herobrine wasn't removed-- only moved out of sight beyond the lava") to somewhere beyond the lava walls. Go through the lava waterfall, turns out you're in Dystopia now. Players must now fight their way back into town through the packs of netherhounds, enraged ghasts, enraged frogs... If they make it out alive, they get a pet Moople egg (which actually spawns an enraged frog)

This isn't coherent in the slightest - I just wanted to let my imagination run wild and see what I could come up with. I had fun writing this :p
    unixbrain, 607, TECtock and 4 others like this.
  18. Don't let HashHog see this lol
    Merek_Shadower and UltiPig like this.
  19. He already saw it, since we are all his alts.
  20. nice!
    let me flow these things like:
    +a armor with enchantment which auto wear when you pick it up (not right click it) and you can't unequip it
    +a zombie with OP thing, like full enchanted nethertite armor and sword/axe
    +a villager buy 1728 emerald for 1 dirt/ or a villager auto attack player when spotted (untradeable)
    +a charged creeper which it auto-teleport to you when spotted/ explode when right click into them
    +a tnt when trigged it flow you until it exploded.
    +a chest full of OP item which explode when opened
    +a netherite block which drop dirt when mined
    +fake diamond/netherite. This thing you can't do anything, just like made in china close to vietnamese broder stuffs.
    +beatiful, unbreakable elytra have random chance it will turned into broken ones when flying in mid-air.
    +fake enchanted golden apple have instant damage/nausea/posion/slowness/weakness effect when eaten
    UltiPig likes this.