[Suggestion] Your Res Was Unclaimed!

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by PenguinDJ, Sep 28, 2014.

?

"Your res was derelict" message

Yes 14 vote(s) 73.7%
No 2 vote(s) 10.5%
I am a sheep (undecided) 3 vote(s) 15.8%
  1. There have been so many people joining the servers after 30, 40, even 100 days of being gone, and lots of times people have asked where their res was. My suggestion is, alert players when their res was deleted the next time they log on.

When a player's res is forceclaimed either by SYSTEM or another player, it will put a tag on your account, and the text time you log in, it will display a message:

[Alert] Your res was derelict and was unclaimed. Claim a new one with /v open then /claim. You can view our derelict policy at http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/derelict-policy/

So, why not? Post down below your opinions and please answer the poll.

Thanks,
    PenguinDJ
  2. This would avoid confusion, especially the newer players who are even more confused when what they've built is gone, but then again, I like breaking the bad news that there res is gone or completely dumbfounded when someone who's been gone 100+ days still has their res intact.
    PenguinDJ and BailiB like this.
  3. Should be more obvious. I call for a DC interface with a paper in it that has the words. Chat alerts seem to get ignored often.
  4. Finally, a suggestion I approve of! This would help so much ^.^ Dewwit +1
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  5. i love this idea, it has seemed lately there has been a lot of people complaining their res is gone. that in game alert would probably help a ton! but, i also agree with haro... chat alerts are ignored a lot. i could see some people not even seeing that at all.
    what about that alert message popping up every minute until they claim another res? lol that may get their attention.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  6. This is a very solid idea that I think will make a difference. I will bring it up with Aikar.
    PenguinDJ, hashhog3000 and battmeghs like this.
  7. Love this idea
    PenguinDJ likes this.