[Suggestion] "What if?" Box

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by rykly18, Dec 5, 2016.

?

Opinion?

+1, Great to have! 0 vote(s) 0.0%
+1, Why not? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
+0, I'm indifferent 0 vote(s) 0.0%
-1, Don't see a good use 2 vote(s) 100.0%
-1, Why would anyone want this? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey EMC so I thought of a simple little thing that can go on the rupee balance page that came to mine mind looking at grades. My grade page has a "What if?" Scoring system where you can type in any grade to see how it would impact your grade overall. These "new grades" are in a different color so they don't seem like an actual grade, and it's fun to mess around with. I am suggesting this because I am often bidding in a lot of auctions and I want to see how many rupees I will have left after (or if) I win these auctions to budget the rest. Any thoughts or suggestions to change this? Thanks!
  2. -1

Sorry but all you have to do is math simple math.
    Too much work for what you can do in your head...
    607, padde73 and Christmas_Addict like this.
  3. Basically I think this is kind of unnecessary because if you wanna look at your balance after you've won an auction you can might as well just use a calculator. Sorry
    607 and Christmas_Addict like this.
  4. I just think it's helpful for bidding on multiple auctions as well as predicting income and seeing where you could be at near the end of the month, I got too far into my Economics class and got way into budgeting.
  5. We won't be adding this to the page, but if you need help with budgeting on EMC, I advise setting up an Excel document and working from there.
    DrMadFate, padde73, BreezyMan and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.