(Suggestion) Valentines Promo

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by AncientTower, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Valentines Promo!

Promo: Pink Shulker Box
    Named: Box of Chocolates
    Contents: 27 renamed Cocoa Beans
    ( Chocolate Truffles ) Lore: Truffles, the fungi get it !
    ( Coconut BonBons ) Lore: They scream good good and we say yum yum.
    ( ECT... )
    Soulbound and Final
    Obtained: /promo valentine2020
    607, Raaynn, luckycordel and 5 others like this.
  2. I like this idea :p
    AncientTower likes this.
  3. Would all 27 beans be different?
    AncientTower likes this.
  4. That is what I'd like for this promo but if coming up with 27 different types is to much then I'd be fine with 9 types with 3 pieces of each type.
    607 and ThaKloned like this.
  5. sounds like a good plan
  6. Maybe have a rare chance to get a renamed cocoa bean that is special? Like a 1 in 1000 chance or something?
  7. im not sure i understand what your saying here tbh
  8. Like, a special rare cocoa bean in the shulker that only a few people that claim the promo will get (sort of like during the xmas event with the santa and elf hat how the chance of getting one or the other was more rare). Not sure if I explained it better... Now that I am thinking this through again- I realize that having one cocao bean out of every thousand boxes opened being special would likely be a difficult coding project?
  9. i think this would require extra code,

also would 27 seems like Alot, what about 1 of 3 different ones? and then normal coco beans in the rest of the slots?

28 new promos in 1 day is alot xD
    607 likes this.
  10. Well I wasn't thinking of the cocoa beans being promos but i can see your point.

Perhaps the beans can not be taken out of the boxes so it truly is just one promo.
    607 likes this.
  11. sorry to keep being the buzz kill lol, if you cant take then items out it wouldnt be able to be vaulted :(

hmmm, what if it came with 1 special coco in it, and the other types could be normal renamed coco beans sold at /shopworld? (the ones sold at /shopworld would just be the same as one named with an anvil) that way people can fill the box them selves :)
  12. Counter offer. 3 named with lore in the box surrounded by plain cocoa beans. Each year after a 3 new chocolates offered for purchase in the /shopworld each Valentines.
    KatydidBuild and jewel_king like this.
  13. Sounds like a nice treat. I'm all for it. :)
    AncientTower likes this.
  14. Well, we received a nice Valentines Gift Box 0/
  15. Indeed! Was this the first time that a shulker box was given away as a promo? I don't recall getting one before! If it is the case, I wonder if the idea was prompted by this thread. :)
  16. The Santas Magic Bag promo was also a shulker box ;)!
    https://empireminecraft.com/wiki/santa-s-magic-bag/
    607 likes this.
  17. Also, AncientTower followed instructions and filled out suggestpromo.emc.gs so yes, it was greatly influenced by this, as all major holidays involve a review of the suggestions while deliberating.
    AncientTower and 607 like this.