[Suggestion] Toggleable Vault Buttons

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by nltimv, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Since I posted this on the update thread, but it never really got any attention, I'll make an official suggestion of it.

Could you add an option to disable the new buttons in Vault (maybe a /ps setting)? I used to sort my Vault pages with InventoryTweaks, but this is no longer possible because InventoryTweaks sees the buttons as items, tries to move them, fails to do that, and all other items won't sort correctly as well :(

I use the mod a lot, so this suggestion is very important to me.
  2. +1 could be nice to have, maybe as a ps setting?
  3. was just agreeing to the ps setting idea. I dont want it to be a /vault buttons off/on ...
  4. +1

i feel a little bad b/c i think the devs worked really hard on it! :confused: but would also like it if we could get some of the old options back. would be cool 2 have a ps setting.
  5. +1 I use invtweaks too and I had this problem. It rather annoyed me that I had to take my vault out, sort it in another chest and put it back in.
  6. We will look at options to add a toggelable option. Can't please everyone. :(
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. Dont get me wrong , I really like the buttons. If I didn't have to toggle them off, I wouldn't. But because I use that mod a lot, I sadly have to.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. Not blaming anyone. Just Minecraft is limiting in some of these regards to with what we can do. It might be possible to create an individual toggle. We will explore that option.