[suggestion] this culd change emc 4ever

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by craneman5, Aug 3, 2012.

1. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
  2. i ment that the wild is a massive wasteland
  3. i ahve a app rfo thta!
  4. the fsrit and lsat ltteer hvae to be the smae....
    IamSaj likes this.
  5. can you read it?
  6. I can read it :p
  7. Let me summarize this forum ehh?

First we talked about the different pvp servers there are, then we go into grammar and spelling class, tehn we tlak aoubt jsut slpelnig, and here is me summarizing everything. This forum is totally not screaming to be focused on. (I had to post)
    MissMadison910 likes this.
  8. Good Idea. I've seen many servers that have had these features added to them and then the whole server crumbles and became horrible.... one server had over 75% of the players quit and the server to this day is used to have 200 of 200 players on it all the time now it only has about 20-30 of 200... so keeping these features separate are vital (in my opinion) to EMC and keeping it the best minecraft server ever :)
  9. NO. Are you out of your mind? If you were any thing like a deccent player you should have heard this story before. Justin puts tekkit on the server, then many of the loyal players don't have a good enouth computer to instal it (me), other players can't be bothered to instal it and we lose 80% of the population. Then empire drops to the bottom of the server lists and we get no new players, then old members will slowly leave effectively killing of the server. DEATH BY TEKKIT
  10. Non vannila/bukkit mods won't be accepted.
  11. Tekkit is really only good for small private servers (my opinion). There are quite a few Tekkit servers that are sucessful, though. Just none that I would like. UU matter would also wreck the gameplay, as you just need a reactor running to get a decent amount of UU (aka free diamonds).
  12. Nough said
  13. Can you elaborate more about EMC with PvP? Would it be in the wild on smpX.empire.us or in another separate sever?