[suggestion] this culd change emc 4ever

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by craneman5, Aug 3, 2012.

1. To be honest, it's probably craneman's spelling... the filter might have picked up a word similar to a German word.
  2. "an year"?

Also, an "overall crumble" would be a very strange type of cake, made from a coat.
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  3. Yes, AN year. (Just the way I speak lol)
    It would make a very strange cake.
  4. This has been suggested
  5. Probably because he banged his head into the keyboard and then just posted what came out?
    I went ahead and added a bit more :3
    Friend and I were all excited about the Technic Launcher and everything in it, we downloaded it to play. We came to find out:
    1. Since it's not an official Mojang thing, so you would have to go to Technic's website for any help. Have you seen the way they treat their users in the forums? Everyone whines that mods here don't do their job or kick/ban/delete posts unfairly there is a HUGE chunk of EMC that would be banned from the Technic forums because they are too lazy to properly type and they "typ lik dis", they don't give details in their posts and they don't take well to 30 threads about can't connect if the servers go down.

2. The instructions we found for hosting an SMP made our heads hurt and were very confusing.
    3. If EMC did this, everyone would have to go download the Technic Launcher so they could have regular Minecraft as well as Tekkit.
    IamSaj likes this.
  6. lol im must too lazy there is this better
  7. emc woud bee rund if this is usd
  8. Congratulations everybody, we have someone worse than craneman5. Give it up for Dogs
  9. Proper grammer is another thing that could change EMC.
    SpaceShuttleFan and IamSaj like this.
  10. *screams*

I do hope that was an attempt at sarcasm; it's hard to tell, these days.
  11. But it's not a grammar error. It's a spelling error.
  12. I think EMC needs a survival, griefing, PvP, faction server. I like those servers but none of them are good. If EMC ran one of those kind of servers it would be epic!
  13. lol?
  14. No griefing server!!
  15. try the wild
  16. What did you spell wrong?
  17. LMAO I wasn't gonna say anything. He has gotten a bit better, sometimes he does type properly others he doesn't.

That was in reply to Herobrin3's post about Dajakoe
    IamSaj likes this.
  18. i have always had trubble spelling
  19. Did you just admit that you greif.
    IamSaj likes this.